2-Day Tour of Rameswaram from Kanyakumari
When in Tamil Nadu, Rameswaram is a place you must visit for pilgrimage and as well as the beauties of nature.
- Visit the famous mechanical train bridge, Pambam Bridge.
- Visit the Ramanathaswamy Temple and Panchmukhi Hanuman Temple and also the house and memorial of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam.
- Visit India's nearest point of contact to Sri Lanka in Dhanushkodi.
Rameswaram is a small town in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu, it is on Pamban Island and is about 40 km from the Mannar Island in Sri Lanka. It is separated from the mainland India by the Pamban channel. It is considered to be one of the holiest places in India to Hindus and a part of Char Dham pilgrimage. The history of Rameswaram is centred around the island being a transit point to reach Sri Lanka (Ceylon historically) and the presence of Ramanathaswamy Temple.
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Kanyakumari at 7:00 am.
- Your journey to Rameswaram from Kanyakumari will be for 6 hours.
- On the way to your hotel in Rameswaram, you will be visiting the Pamban bridge.
- You may take a day's rest on reaching your respective hotel.
- On the second day, you will start your sightseeing tour at 8:00 am in one of the 12 Jyotirlinga temples, Ramanathaswamy Temple and the 22 theerthas in the temple.
- Next up you will be visiting the Panchamukhi Hanuman Temple and also see a floating stone which is believed to be used in the construction of the Rama Sethu.
- After this spiritual tour ends your next stop will be the house and the memorial of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam.
- And lastly, visit Dhanushkodi beach and enjoy the beauty of mother nature.
- At the end of your trip, you will be dropped at your hotel in Rameswaram.
- Service of a professional driver.
- Fuel and cab charges.
- Kanyakumari hotel/residence pick-up.
- Rameswaram hotel/residence drop.
- Sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 8000 Per Vehicle