Guided Tour of the Historical Landmarks of Jaipur
9-hour guided tour of Jaipur, learn about the history and stories of this city of Maharajas.
- Explore the landmark monuments of the city of Jaipur.
- The tour covers the Amber Fort, Jal Mahal (Water Palace), Jaigad Fort, Jantar Mantar, City Palace and more.
- With a knowledgeable guide, learn about the stories of the city that go back to centuries.
Jaipur, the city known for its royalty is the capital of Rajasthan. The monuments here and architecture gives a glimpse of the taste of Rajputs and Royal families who used to live in Jaipur. Jaipur, the pink city is globally renowned for its ancient history and coloured gems. This fast-growing modern city is counted among the three corners of the ‘Golden Triangle’ which are Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Besides its ubiquitous pink colour, the Jaipur’s culture is very well witnessed through visiting the captivating monuments like City Palace, Amber Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Jal Mahal and Birla Temple etc. on this private sightseeing tour of Jaipur.
It’s not just these beautiful monuments will give you the feel of ancient history, local sightseeing to the bazaars, elephant ride to the fort and the popular street food of Jaipur will also charm you. In this Jaipur Sightseeing Tour experience Rajasthan's culture and see its most famous attractions.
- The guide will meet you at your hotel at 9:00 am.
- After a quick introduction, the tour will start and you'll be driven to the Jaigarh Fort, the ‘Victory Fort of Rajasthan’.
- Proceed to visit the Amber Fort & Palace which is UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Next, you'll visit the Panna Meena ka Kund, a stepwell built in the geometrical pattern and to Jal Mahal Palace, the most photographed monument of the Pink city.
- Visit Maharani Ki Chhatriyan, a special funeral place built specially for Maharanis and royal ladies.
- Witness the spectacular view of the Jaipur from Nahargarh Fort and then head to Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal) and the City Palace, a royal heritage of a bygone era.
- The guide will take you to a local's favourite spot for lunch. Post lunch, proceed to visit Jantar Mantar and Sargasuli Tower/Isar Lat, which is the tallest historical building of Jaipur.
- You'll have a chance to take a leisurely stroll through the oldest markets of Jaipur, colourful lanes and some hidden temples.
- Next will be the visit to Albert Hall Museum, Central Museum displays relics from Jaipur history, Birla Mandir, Moti Dungri Ganesh Temple and the World Trade Park, Jaipur
- The last place of the visit will be Jawahar Circle Musical Fountain.
- At around 6 pm, your tour will end at Jawahar Circle Musical Fountain.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up from the hotel/residence (only within 10 km radius of Hawa Mahal).
- Service of a knowledgable guide
- Water bottle and Lunch
- Great local tips and recommendations.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4990 Per Vehicle