Half Day Guided Tour Of Royal Jaipur
A guided tour of the city of Jaipur in a private cab. Explore the famous forts and palaces of Jaipur, the Pink City of India.
- Private guided tour of Jaipur in an air-conditioned cab.
- Visit the popular landmarks of Jaipur, the Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal and City Palace amongst others.
- Stroll through the oldest markets of Jaipur, colourful lanes, some other hidden temples.
- End the 5-hour guided tour at the City Palace and enjoy the lunch at a local restaurant.
Jaipur, the city known for its royalty is the capital of Rajasthan. The monuments here and architecture gives a glimpse of the taste of Rajputs and Royal families who used to live in Jaipur. Jaipur, the pink city is globally renowned for its ancient history and coloured gems. This fast-growing modern city is counted among the three corners of the ‘Golden Triangle’ which are Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Besides its ubiquitous pink colour, the Jaipur’s culture is very well witnessed through visiting the captivating monuments like City Palace, Amber Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Jal Mahal and Birla Temple etc. on this private sightseeing tour of Jaipur.
It’s not just these beautiful monuments will give you the feel of ancient history, local sightseeing to the bazaars, elephant ride to the fort and the popular street food of Jaipur will also charm you. In this Jaipur Sightseeing Tour experience Rajasthan's culture and see its most famous attractions.
- The driver will pick the guests from the hotel at the tour start time selected during booking.
- Get introduced your guide and start the private tour with the guide (travelling in the same car).
- We will start the tour by Amber fort & palace which is UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Later we will visit "Panna Meena ka Kund", a step well in zigzag geometrical pattern & lake "Sagar", centuries-old best-kept secrets of Amer city.
- We will also visit the Jal Mahal Palace, the most photographed monument of the Pink city.
- Witness Maharani Ki Chhatriyan, the royal cenotaph built in the fond memory of the royal ladies.
- Visit Tower/Isar Lat, which is the tallest historical building of Jaipur.
- We will stroll through the oldest markets of Jaipur, colourful lanes and some other hidden temples.
- Explore the Hawa Mahal Palace, one of the most famous tourist attractions and a prominent landmark in the city that is renowned for its rich cultural and architectural history.
- Lastly, the City Palace, a landmark of Jaipur, the royal heritage of bygone era & end the tour by 2:00 pm.
- Your tour ends at the City Palace. You are free to explore the markets and ghats near by.
- Pick up from hotel/residence in Jaipur (only within 10 km radius of Hawa Mahal ).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide for the tour.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- One water bottle for each member & snacks.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3500 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.