Haunted Bhangarh and Abhaneri Guided Trip from Jaipur
A guided day trip to the most haunted place of India, The Bhangarh Fort and the iconic stepwell of Rajasthan, Abhaneri. Explore the rich heritage and history of Bhangarh and Abhaneri, with a storyteller.
- Take a tour of the Bhangarh Fort, understand the history of its horror and the spooky tales of the fort from your storyteller.
- Visit the Bhandarej village and witness the artistic side of the village.
- Get better insight on the historical and yet mesmerizingly beautiful Abhaneri stepwell.
- Company of a knowledgeable guide with an air-conditioned vehicle.
Bhangarh once famous for its town planning and systematic layout of temples and markets is lying in ruins now. But the ruins speak for itself the tale of the city that was so well planned and systematic even in those times. This city was founded in 1631 by Madho Singh who was the younger brother of Man Singh of Ajmer and was later abandoned for reasons unknown.
Abhaneri located 95 Km from Jaipur is famous for the Chand Baori step well and Harshat Mata temple. The Harshat Mata temple is in ruins and is maintained by the Archeological department of India. Dedicated to Lord Vishnu the temple is craftsmanship to its best. Another spot that attracts travellers to Abhaneri is the Chand Baori which is a step well that is 20 m deep and has 13 levels.
- You will be received by your host/guide of the tour from your hotel/residence in Jaipur city limits at 9:00 AM.
- Post a short meet and greet, you will be driven to the Bhangarh Fort which is about 90 KM from Jaipur.
- After arrival, understand the deep history and the folklore of the 17th-century ruins of the Bhangarh Fort, considered the most haunted place in India.
- Post the Bhangarh visit, head to the village of Bhandarej which has an ancient past and is known countrywide for its unique sculptures, lattice work, and terracotta vessels.
- Next destination of the tour would be Abhaneri, get starstruck with the intricate design of the Chand Baori stepwell and have some snacks at a local's favourite place.
- After the completion of the tour, you would be driven back to Jaipur and dropped at your hotel/residence at around 5:00 PM.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Hotel pick up and drop from Jaipur city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Parking and toll charges.
- Snacks during the tour.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7350 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.