Forts and Palaces - Guided Tour of Jaipur
Experience the touristic destinations in and around city tours along with complementary heritage city walk
- Experience the rich history and culture of Jaipur
- Listen to the age-old stories from a professional guide
- Witness the enchanting forts & glorifying monuments
The first word that comes to your mind when someone talks about Rajasthan is FORTS. Yes, the pride of this city and state, Land of The Kings.If you are running short on time or just come down to explore the forts only. This is the perfect combination. Visit the fort of victory. Adobe of tigers. see the city from the highest point of the city. Listen to the unheard stories of their foundation and yes the favourite of everyone Amber Fort also. See the inside of the city also with a beautiful place we have discovered with a beautiful view which you don't want to miss. Have an open mind and yes numbers of doubts before this tour. We won't let you down.
- The driver will pick the guests at the hotel lobby by 9:00 am or 1:00 pm (as chosen) & meet the guide.
- First, we will visit Jaigarh Fort, the Victory Fort of Rajasthan which stands at the top of the Aravalli ranges with several interesting features.
- We will visit Amber Palace & fort which is a UNESCO world heritage site, mainly known for its artistic style, blending both Hindu and Rajput elements.
- We proceed to visit Nahargarh Fort or Tiger fort which offers spectacular views of Pink City.
- We also visit Sawai Man Singh Townhall, Hawa Mahal, which has a beehive like structure and is made of red and pink sandstone lined with white colour to make it vibrant.
- Finally, we visit the city palace, a royal heritage of a bygone era.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up from the hotel/residence (only within 10 km radius of Hawa Mahal).
- Service of a knowledgable guide
- Water bottle and snacks
- Great local tips and recommendations
- Drop off to the hotel/residence.
- Any personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- If the guest's hotel OR residence is NOT within 10 kilometers of Hawa Mahal, the pick-up can be arranged as per the add-on options, please select an appropriate option prior booking.
- Children below 4 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are allowed to join for free.
- A Sedan can accommodate 3 members only (4 years of age or older).
- An SUV can accommodate 5 members only (4 years of age or older).
- Each member must carry a valid photo ID.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
- The tour has a time limit of 5 hours. After 5 hours, additional per hour charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the guide in cash
- Rs.1000/- per vehicle is applicable.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/Residence in Jaipur
- The local person's contact details will be shared in the booking voucher that is sent via email.
₹ 3680 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.