Local Sightseeing Tour of Ajmer and Pushkar
A 10-hour private tour in an air-conditioned cab to take you around the famous tourist destination, Ajmer and Pushkar in Rajasthan.
- Visit the places like the Ana Sagar Lake, Adhai Din Jhopra Mosque, Nasiyan Jain Temple and more in Ajmer.
- Take a tour of the Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, handicrafts shops and more in Pushkar.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
- Hassle-free 10 hours of touring.
11 km from Pushkar bordered by the craggy Aravalli ranges, Ajmer is a jam-packed city in the state of Rajasthan. The divine shrine of Moinuddin Chishti, Ajmer Dargah, makes it one of India's most sacred Islamic destinations. Adhai-din-ka-Jhonpra, an age-old mosque, which is now in ruins, is quite near to the shrine. The city also owns two artistic artificial lakes, Anasagar and Foysagar. Apart from Islam, Ajmer endorses the Jain culture with breathtaking temples like Soniji Ki Nasiyan and Nareli Jain Temple.
Pushkar is a city in the northern state of Rajasthan, it borders the Thar desert. It's set on Pushkar Lake, a sacred Hindu site with 52 ghats (stone staircases) where pilgrims bathe. The city of Pushkar is dotted with temples among which the 14th-century Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, dedicated to the god of creation, which has a distinctive red spire and walls inlaid with pilgrims’ silver coins. Overall Pushkar is a lively city on the western side of the Aravalli ranges.
- The driver will pick you from your hotel/residence address in Ajmer city limits at a time selected while booking.
- During the course of the tour, we recommend the following attractions for the tour (You may add OR remove some attractions in the same destination):
- Dargah Sharif: This is one of the most revered Muslim sites in India. Both a temple and a tomb, it houses Sufi saint Hazrat Mu'in ud-Din Chisti (c.1138-1236), who was known as a protector of the poor.
- Ana Sagar Lake: Ana Sagar Lake is an 800-year-old man-made lake is a good place to enjoy the sunset, have a picnic, or just enjoy the scenery.
- Nasiyan Jain Temple: Known as the red temple because it is built of sandstone, this temple was built in 1864. Inside there are many gilts, wooden figures and detailed paintings.
- Taragarh Fort: Taragarh fort built on a hill in at Ajmer is one of the earliest hill forts of India. This fort has a very rugged defence structure and was considered impregnable due to its location atop a hill.
- Adhai Din Ka Jhopra Mosque: Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra is situated a few footsteps away from a crowded bazaar, this mosque has a unique story. Folklore says that the mosque was converted from a Jain temple in only two and a half days.
- Akbar's Palace and Museum: This impressive structure doubles up as a museum. It is a citadel or fortress constructed in 1570. Eldest son and the heir apparent of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and his wife Mumtaz Mahal was born here.
- Upon completion of your Ajmer tour, you may proceed to Pushkar which is barely 15 kilometres from Ajmer.
- In Pushkar you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Brahma Temple: This is the only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma in India. Made of marble, Brahma temple stands out glittering under the shimmering sun. It is a 2000-year-old majestic temple.
- Pushkar Lake: This lake is a well-known pilgrim centre. Pilgrims from across the country come here to take a dip in this holy lake. Pushkar Lake is surrounded by many temples adding to its spiritual aura and a great view.
- Varah Temple: This is a temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and one of the most popular as well in Pushkar.
- Man Mahal: Located on the Eastern side of Sarovar, you'll find the Man Mahal. This astounding edifice was built by Raja Man Singh, another marvellous example of Rajasthani architecture. Today it’s a tourist bungalow under the Tourism Development Corporation of Rajasthan.
- At the end of the 10-hour tour, the driver will drop you back to your hotel/residence in Ajmer city limits.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Ajmer city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver day allowance.
- 10 hours and 100 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspaper and a water bottle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2750 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.