Ajmer and Pushkar Local Sightseeing Tour
A 10-hour private tour in an air-conditioned cab to take you around the famous tourist destination, Ajmer and Pushkar in Rajasthan.
- Visit the places like the Ana Sagar Lake, Adhai Din Jhopra Mosque, Nasiyan Jain Temple and more in Ajmer.
- Take a tour of the Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, handicrafts shops and more in Pushkar.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
- Hassle-free 10 hours of touring.
11 km from Pushkar bordered by the craggy Aravalli ranges, Ajmer is a jam-packed city in the state of Rajasthan. The divine shrine of Moinuddin Chishti, Ajmer Dargah, makes it one of India's most sacred Islamic destinations. Adhai-din-ka-Jhonpra, an age-old mosque, which is now in ruins, is quite near to the shrine. The city also owns two artistic artificial lakes, Anasagar and Foysagar. Apart from Islam, Ajmer endorses the Jain culture with breathtaking temples like Soniji Ki Nasiyan and Nareli Jain Temple.
Pushkar is a city in the northern state of Rajasthan, it borders the Thar desert. It's set on Pushkar Lake, a sacred Hindu site with 52 ghats (stone staircases) where pilgrims bathe. The city of Pushkar is dotted with temples among which the 14th-century Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, dedicated to the god of creation, which has a distinctive red spire and walls inlaid with pilgrims’ silver coins. Overall Pushkar is a lively city on the western side of the Aravalli ranges.
- The driver will pick you from your hotel/residence address in Ajmer city limits at a time selected while booking.
- During the course of the tour, we recommend the following attractions for the tour (You may add OR remove some attractions in the same destination):
- Dargah Sharif: This is one of the most revered Muslim sites in India. Both a temple and a tomb, it houses Sufi saint Hazrat Mu'in ud-Din Chisti (c.1138-1236), who was known as a protector of the poor.
- Ana Sagar Lake: Ana Sagar Lake is an 800-year-old man-made lake is a good place to enjoy the sunset, have a picnic, or just enjoy the scenery.
- Nasiyan Jain Temple: Known as the red temple because it is built of sandstone, this temple was built in 1864. Inside there are many gilts, wooden figures and detailed paintings.
- Taragarh Fort: Taragarh fort built on a hill in at Ajmer is one of the earliest hill forts of India. This fort has a very rugged defence structure and was considered impregnable due to its location atop a hill.
- Adhai Din Ka Jhopra Mosque: Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra is situated a few footsteps away from a crowded bazaar, this mosque has a unique story. Folklore says that the mosque was converted from a Jain temple in only two and a half days.
- Akbar's Palace and Museum: This impressive structure doubles up as a museum. It is a citadel or fortress constructed in 1570. Eldest son and the heir apparent of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and his wife Mumtaz Mahal was born here.
- Upon completion of your Ajmer tour, you may proceed to Pushkar which is barely 15 kilometres from Ajmer.
- In Pushkar you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Brahma Temple: This is the only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma in India. Made of marble, Brahma temple stands out glittering under the shimmering sun. It is a 2000-year-old majestic temple.
- Pushkar Lake: This lake is a well-known pilgrim centre. Pilgrims from across the country come here to take a dip in this holy lake. Pushkar Lake is surrounded by many temples adding to its spiritual aura and a great view.
- Varah Temple: This is a temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and one of the most popular as well in Pushkar.
- Man Mahal: Located on the Eastern side of Sarovar, you'll find the Man Mahal. This astounding edifice was built by Raja Man Singh, another marvellous example of Rajasthani architecture. Today it’s a tourist bungalow under the Tourism Development Corporation of Rajasthan.
- At the end of the 10-hour tour, the driver will drop you back to your hotel/residence in Ajmer city limits.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Ajmer city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver day allowance.
- 10 hours and 100 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspaper and a water bottle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2750 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.