Jaipur Sightseeing Custom Tour from Ajmer
Take a one day tour of the capital city of Rajasthan, Jaipur from Ajmer and explore the marvels of this royal city.
- Explore forts, palaces, local markets of the Pink City - Jaipur.
- Visit landmarks including the Amber Fort, Jal Mahal (Water Palace) and City Palace.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur.
Connect with us 'Live' by clicking on 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Jaipur, the pink city is globally renowned for its ancient history and coloured gems. This fast-growing modern city is counted among the three corners of the ‘Golden Triangle’ which are Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Besides its ubiquitous pink colour, the Jaipur’s culture is very well witnessed through visiting the captivating monuments like City Palace, Amber Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Jal Mahal, and Birla Temple etc. on this private sightseeing tour of Jaipur. It’s not just these beautiful monuments will give you the feel of ancient history, local sightseeing to the bazaars, elephant ride to the fort and the popular street food of Jaipur will also charm you. In this Jaipur sightseeing day tour from Ajmer experience Rajasthan's culture and see its most famous attractions.
- The driver will pick you from hotel/residence address in Ajmer city limits at a time selected while booking.
- Post-pick-up you will be driven to Jaipur, which is approximately 135 KM and which would take about 3 hours.
- Upon arrival you may choose to visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Hawa Mahal - or the Palace of Winds: The iconic palace which was constructed so the royal women could watch the royal processions without being seen.
- Jantar Mantar: An astronomical observatory.
- City Palace: The palace which is the most famous one in the city and is located in the heart of the city.
- Nahargarh Fort: Nahargarh Fort is perched on the edges of the Aravalli range, overlooking the pink city of Jaipur.
- Enjoy lunch at one of the famous restaurants in Jaipur (at your own cost).
- Post lunch you may visit the following places:
- Amer Palace and Fort: Amer Fort rests on a hill above the Maota Lake. Walk, or take an elephant, up the steps towards this glorious golden structure. More than just a fort, the complex includes palaces, gardens and temples.
- Jaigarh Fort: The world’s largest cannon on wheels used to be Jaigarh Fort’s claim to fame, since then larger cannons have been built but few other forts as majestic have been built.
- Jal Mahal (The Water Palace): Jal Mahal (Water Palace) is located in the midst of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be driven back to Ajmer and be dropped at your hotel/residence in Ajmer.
- All transportation using Air-Conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Ajmer City Limits
- Driver and fuel charges
- 320 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Newspapers and Water bottles
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3990 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.