Mount Abu 2 Days SightseeingTour from Udaipur
Take this two-day trip to explore Mount Abu from Udaipur into the hills of Aravali range and take a pause in the lap of mother nature.
- Visit the only hill-station of Rajasthan.
- Visit the Delwara Jain temples at the Jain Temple complex.
- Take an amazing view from the highest peak of the Aravalli range at an altitude of 1,720 meters.
Connect with us Live, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Mount Abu located at a height of 1290 meters is the one and only hill station in Rajasthan. Teaming with incredible architecture and picturesque landscapes Mount Abu is a perfect location for you to escape from the scorching desert heat.
- Your tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel in Udaipur city limits.
- Post which you will be driven to Mount Abu. It is a scenic 3 hours drive.
- On reaching Mount Abu, you may check-in into your hotel (to be booked by you).
- After some rest, you will first visit Delwara Jain temples.
- After which in the evening you will be visiting the beautiful Nakki lake, surrounded by hills where boating is a great experience.
- On day-2 you will be picked up from your hotel in Mount Abu.
- First up you will be driven to Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary which is paradise for animal and bird watchers.
- Next, you will visit Guru Shikhar, the highest peak of the Aravalli range with an altitude of 1,720 meters above sea level.
- After this, you will start back for Udaipur as per your convenient time.
- By evening you will arrive back at Udaipur where you will be drop at your hotel.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Udaipur hotel/residence
- Driver and fuel charges
- 600 km usage (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9360 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.