Jaipur to Jodhpur via Pushkar Oneway Day Tour
In this one-way trip from Jaipur to Jodhpur, visit Pushkar one of India’s most important Hindu sites of pilgrimage.
- Transfer from Jaipur to Jodhpur.
- On the way explore one of the oldest cities in the world.
- Learn about traditional Hindu practices at Brahma Temple, one of kind temple.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private, air-conditioned vehicle included.
The graceful palaces, monuments, and temples are strewn throughout the city, which bring alive the historic grandeur and royalty of Jodhpur. From blue houses and towering forts to reflective lakes, Jodhpur offers delightful scenic views all around. Jodhpur the city of vibrant colors of life amidst stark desert of Rajasthan, situated on the edge of Thar Desert, Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan after Jaipur and has been given various names "Blue City" due to the blue-painted houses around Mehrangarh Fort , "Sun City" for the pleasant sunny weather around the year and the "Walled City" as a respect to the strong wall that still stands as an armor embracing the old city of Jodhpur.
Pushkar is a city in the northern state of Rajasthan, it borders the Thar desert. It's set on Pushkar Lake, a sacred Hindu site with 52 ghats (stone staircases) where pilgrims bathe. The city of Pushkar is dotted with temples among which the 14th-century Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, dedicated to the god of creation, which has a distinctive red spire and walls inlaid with pilgrims’ silver coins. Overall Pushkar is a lively city on the western side of the Aravalli ranges.
- Your tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel/residence in Jaipur.
- Post which you will be driven to Pushkar which is a 2.5-3 hours drive from Jaipur.
- You may visit the Brahma Temple, an iconic 2000 years old temple.
- Post which you may have your Indian lunch at a local restaurant.
- Next up you may visit the Pushkar Lake.
- Your sightseeing tour in Pushkar will of 2.5 to 3 hours.
- After the completion of which you will head to Jodhpur which will be about 4 hours drive from Pushkar and be dropped at your preferred location in the city limits.
- Hotel pickup from any Jaipur hotel, in city limits
- Hotel drop-off at Jodhpur
- Pushkar sightseeing for 2.5 to 3 hours
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with the driver
- Driver and fuel charges
- Any toll and parking fees
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6000 Per Vehicle