Jaipur to Jodhpur via Pushkar Oneway Day Tour
In this convenient one way trip from Jaipur to Jodhpur, visit Pushkar one of India’s most important Hindu sites of pilgrimage. Best way to travel to Jodhpur from Jaipur while also visiting Pushkar in the comfort of a private chauffeur driven private car.
Jaipur to Jodhpur via Pushkar Highlights:
- Travel comfortably between Jaipur and Jodhpur with this hassle free private transfer!
- On the way explore Pushkar, one of the oldest cities in the world
- Learn about traditional Hindu practices at Brahma Temple, one of kind temple
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private, air-conditioned cab included
Jaipur to Jodhpur via Pushkar Day Trip Overview
The graceful palaces, monuments, and temples are strewn throughout Jodhpur, which bring alive the historic grandeur, heritage and royalty of the city. From blue houses and towering forts to reflective lakes, Jodhpur offers delightful scenic views all around. Jodhpur the city of vibrant colors of life amidst stark desert of Rajasthan, situated on the edge of Thar Desert.
Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan after Jaipur and has been given various names 'Blue City' due to the blue-painted houses around Mehrangarh Fort , 'Sun City' for the pleasant sunny weather around the year and the "Walled City" as a respect to the strong wall that still stands as an armor embracing the heritage of Jodhpur city.
Pushkar is a city in the northern state of Rajasthan, it borders the Thar Desert. It's set on Pushkar Lake, a sacred Hindu site with 52 ghats (stone staircases) where pilgrims bathe. The city of Pushkar is dotted with temples among which the 14th-century Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, dedicated to the god of creation, which has a distinctive red spire and walls inlaid with pilgrims’ silver coins. Overall Pushkar is a lively city on the western side of the Aravalli ranges. The distance from Jaipur to Jodhpur is about 330 km. Udaipur is a further 250 km from Jodhpur.
Choose this perfect plan and route to travel from Jaipur to Jodhpur covering the must visit destination of Pushkar on the way. Save yourself the hassle of taking a train and or booking a taxi and worries about extra surge charge during peak hours or delays with our fixed price premium service.
Jaipur to Jodhpur Transfer via Pushkar Itinerary:
- Your Jaipur to Jodhpur journey begins with a pick-up from your hotel/residence/airport or railway station in Jaipur.
- Post which we drive to Pushkar which is about 2.5 hours drive from Jaipur.
- You may visit the Brahma Temple, an iconic 2000 years old temple in Pushkar
- After temple visit you may have your Indian lunch at a local restaurant.
- Next up you may visit the Pushkar Lake or explore Pushkar town and markets.
- Your sightseeing tour in Pushkar will of 2.5 to 3 hours.
- After the completion of which you will head to Jodhpur which is 185 kilometers from Pushkar and time taken for drive is about 4 hours.
- On reaching Jodhpur, you will dropped at your preferred location in the Jodhpur city limits.
- Pick-up from any Jaipur residence/hotel/railway station, in city limits
- Drop-off at Jodhpur hotel
- Pushkar sightseeing for upto 3 hours
- All transportation using private Air-conditioned Sedan car or SUV with the driver
- Driver and fuel charges
- All toll charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
3 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
2 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
2 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5690 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.