Jaipur to Jodhpur via Pushkar: Private Day Trip
In this one-way trip from Jaipur to Jodhpur, visit Pushkar one of India’s most important Hindu sites of pilgrimage. Pushkar is one of the rare places in the world where you can find a temples dedicated to the Hindu god of creator - Lord Brahma. On this tour that includes hotel pick-up/drop, discover Pushkar’s rich spiritual heritage and visit to the the outstanding 2000 year old Brahma Temple.
Stop at a local restaurant for a lovely lunch of typical Indian/ Rajasthani cuisine (not-included). Post lunch visit Pushkar Lake, where pilgrims take ceremonial sacred bath in holy waters of the lake.
Pushkar Cattle Fair that takes place in November/December is one of the biggest cattle fair in the world.
After spending 3-4 hours in Pushkar, we start drive for Jodhpur by 3-4 PM and you will be dropped off at your hotel in Jodhpur by 8-9 PM
- Explore one of the oldest cities in the world
- Learn about traditional Hindu practices at Brahma Temple, one of kind temple
- Participate in a puja ritual: a religious offering to Hindu deities
- Transfer from Jaipur to Jodhpur
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private, air-conditioned vehicle included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Jaipur
- Drive to Pushkar which is a 2.5-3 Hrs. drive
- Visit Brahma Temple
- Have Indian lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit Pushkar Lake
- Explore Pushkar town
- Head to Jodhpur, drop-off at you Jodhpur hotel
- Hotel pickup from any Jaipur hotel, in city limits.
- Hotel drop-off at Jodhpur
- All transportation using air-conditioned hatchback/sedan car or SUV with driver
- Driver and fuel charges
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Travel insurance
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
97 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
95 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
14 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pickup from Hotel in Jaipur, Rajasthan
₹ 6100 Per Vehicle