Jaipur Darshan by Bus
Popularly known, as Pink City founded by Maharaja Jai Singh II is the capital of Rajasthan, offering an endless variety of crafts, gem and jewellery centres. A contractor's compulsion famed Jaipur to Pink city and the city is the pristine jewel in the desert sands of Rajasthan with a combination of traditional hues with the blend of modern trends. It remains the only city in the world symbolizing the nine divisions of the universe, through nine rectangular sectors.
- Rajmandir Cinema, Birla Temple, Ram Niwas Garden, Central Museum, Jaipur City Palace, Royal Gaitor, Amber Fort, Kanak Vrindavan Garden, Hawa Mahal & Jal mahal.
- Jal Mahal (Front View)
- Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir)
- Central Museum Ram Nivas Garden
- Hawa Mahal (Front View)
- Observatory (Jantar Mantar)
- City Palace & Museum
- "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View)
- Amber Fort & Palace
- Kanak Vrindavan Garden
- Rajmandir Cinema Hall