Ranthambore Tiger Safari
Ranthambhore National Park is undoubtedly one of the best wildlife parks to spot wild tigers in Rajasthan. Spanning more than 1300 sq. kms. this park at its center is the 10th century Ranthambhore Fort. Scattered around the fort are ancient temples, hunting towers and crocodile-filled lakes. Ranthambhore National Park was originally a hunting ground for the maharajas of Jaipur.
- Benefit from all entrance fees being included
- See Bengal tigers and spot a wide variety of wildlife such as jackals, gazelles and wild boars
- Pick-up at your hotel early in the morning at 06:00 AM OR after-noon 1.30 PM
- Head towards Ranthambore National Park. From there, take an exciting 2-3 hour game drive through the park.
- Spot various animals with the added thrill of traveling in park terrain in 20 seater canter/Van
- After the safri is over you are dropped back to your hotel.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.