Jaipur Horse Riding Adventure
2 to 10 people
In the morning ride the famous Mewari (Rajasthani) Horses through the rarest flora & fauna species in Rajasthan. Get a chance to understand the fantastic countryside, tiny hamlets, and the vast ecology of the Aravalis and the vibrant culture of this area. Ride this magnificent breed of horses to the 500 year old Hanuman Temple. Participate in the daily offering ceremony with village natives. An opportunity to ride in this unique Aravalli trails which are some of the ancient routes that behold stories from the bygone era of kings.
The Marwari Horses
Marwari horses specially known for their uniquely inward ears have been bred by the Rathore clan in the medieval period. The Marwari horses are known to be an extremely brave and courageous breed of horses. It is believed that a Marwari horse will leave the battlefield in only three conditions; either in victory, death or carrying the wounded master on its back out of the battle field.
06:00 am: - Drive from Jaipur to Boraj
As soon as the light strikes upon the sky we depart towards the historic town of Boraj just a short drive away from Jaipur. Enjoy the morning sun on top of the palace walls at the gazebo overlooking the entirety of Boraj with a cup of Chai-Tea made from the fresh milk.
08:00 am - Jeep ride to stud farm
Hop in our 4X4 Jeeps into the bucolic terrain towards the Dinda Stud Farm, here we familiarize ourselves with the pedantic Marwari horses. Get introduced to the ride captain followed by thorough briefing about the ride and the route.
08:30 am - The Ride Begins
Take a short ride to the Hanuman Temple crossing villages to attend the morning offering ceremony. The sight of the village folk rushing towards the temple is enthralling. Notice the divinity amongst the natives towards the temple that is simply remarkable.
Get the horses canter into the sandy pathways heading into the village farmlands where the village folk are exhilarated at the sight of these majestic animals galloping through the fields.
Amid the lush green fields we take a short stop at a farm for our horses to drink some water while we enjoy some freshly picked fruits from the fields.
Ride to the Imperial Farms
Slowly galloping the pastoral path on these pompous horses as the cold breeze is brushing against us and reach the school where a special tutorial is arranged for the school students that will be conducted by you. Towards the end of this exquisite journey, ride to the Imperial Farms in time for our hearty hosted by the royal family of Boraj. Relax by the pool-side while the lunch is being prepared and discuss the enigmatic tales and folklore that surrounds this area.
Perpetuating the the deep insights about the exubrance of the village life and the traditional kinship of the royal family, you are invited to the high gardens for a hot mesmerising cut of traditional india Masala Chai. Extending the chitter-chatter we shall get ready to ride back to the Pink city with amazing memories and stories to take back home.
As the lovely time spent with Marwari horses , we part ways with a souvenir for you to show your friends back home when you share your Rajasthan memoirs.
- Snacks, Refreshments, Buffet Lunch, High-Tea
- Horse and riding gearm, High quality English tack and saddlery
- Access to the swimming pool at the Imperial Farms.
- An experienced tour Escort/Guide
- Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
- All entrances, guide charges & camera fees.
- Insurance Cover.
- Any air/train/bus fare.
- We cover a distance of 10 - 12 km on the horses through some unexplored trails accompanied by a back up vehicle with a medical kit.
- Refreshments are served during the course of the ride, at stop near canal or an open field which also gives the rider a feeling of riding like a Maharaja.
- We provide necessary riding gear although we shall recommend that you carry your own favorite riding gear.
- High quality English tack and saddlery is used.
- Buffet lunch and High-Tea prepared at the royal kitchen at the Imperial Farms.
- We provide refreshments en-route, which are mostly sandwiches and energy drinks. Although if a rider has any other preferences we are to be informed at least a day in advance.