Wildlife Bicycle Tour In Jaipur
8 to 30 people
Ever thought of some adventure with wildlife or riding bicycles whole day long at your own pace soaking the winter sun, being close to nature and the fresh air acting as a fuel to your adventure thirst
Put your imagination to work in the wilderness s of the Nahargarh Biological Park. A fun excursion in the low-lying Aravali Mountains. An expedition in the wild along scenic countryside landscapes. The freedom of riding a bicycle. And a fight to win a treasure, Yes a treasure.
Apart from the treasure hunt and other fun activities we get to visit some very special forts and other structures of historical importance
Shikar Garh A Fort built in imperial times to stay hidden and wait for your prey to hunt it down. It was used by the Kings and other royalty.
Bhuteshwar Mahadev Temple An ancient Temple devoted to Lord Shiva, the structure of the temple is still intact and is till date in service with regular ceremonial processions conducted by the temple priest.
Ramsisar Sagar – A large canal-like water body in the middle of the Jungle is an example of the great architectural prowess in water management structures. The landscape at the RamsisarSagar is one of the most beautiful and scenic ones in Rajasthan.
As this lovely day spent on a bicycle ends here we part ways with a souvenir for you to show your friends back home when you share your Jaipur memoirs.
- Bottled Mineral water and energy drinks.
- Route map
- Light Refreshments en-route
- Brand new bicycles with helmets and european style breaking for added safety.
- Well experienced bicycle tour captains who are well versed the route.
- Experienced medical professionals certified from The Red Cross society.
- A tour escort at the end following all the cyclists.
- A support vehicle with well equipped emergency and first aid kit and a stand-by bicycle and incase if a guest decides not to ride and relax for the rest of the tour.
- There will be a trained bicycle mechanic present throughout the tour.
- Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
- All entrances, guide charges & camera fees.
- Insurance Cover.
- Any air/train/bus fare.
- The treks are designed for beginner mountain bikers.
- We provide a high quality bicycle helmet, and a map for guidance.
- Two trained cycling Instructors, two escorts and few organiser's team members will be present with the group at all times to navigate and assist participants to find the Treasure.
- Booking is subject to availability.
- Minimum 08 Persons required to confirm the booking.
- Every participant should be at least 20 years of age.
- Please inform us at least 7days before the scheduled departure date.
- Please note Transfers from hotel to start and end point is not included in above cost
- Late turn-up for more than 45 minutes from the scheduled meeting time will be considered as No Show.
- Indemnity Bond is must to be filed by all participants.