3 Day Sightseeing Tour Of Chittorgarh From Agra
Take a tour of Chittorgarh the home to the largest fort in India and Asia, the Chittor Fort.
- Explore the best places in Chittorgarh.
- See the famous Chittor fort, Vijay Stambha, Meera Temple, Kumbha Palace, Padmini Palace, Rana Ratan Mahal and many more.
Chittorgarh is a historic place and is home to the largest fort in India and Asia. It was the site of three major sieges in the years of 1303, 1535 and 1567-1568 by Muslim invaders and the Hindu rulers fought bravely to maintain their dignity and independence. Originally the Chittor Fort is said to be built by Chitrangada a local king of the Mauryan dynasty. Chittorgarh is located at an average of 394 meters.
- Your tour begins with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Agra.
- You will be travelling a distance of 550 km and it would take you about 11 hours to reach Chittorgarh.
- Upon your arrival, you may pick from the following places during the course of 3 days:
- Chittor Fort.
- Vijay Stambha.
- Meera Temple.
- Kalika Mata Temple.
- Kumbha Palace.
- Padmini Palace.
- Rana Ratan Mahal.
- Gaumukh Kund.
- Kumbha Shyam Temple.
- Ram Pol.
- Fateh Prakash Temple.
- Padan Pol.
- Government Museum.
- Samadhisvar Temple.
- Ban Mata Temple.
- Keerti Stambha.
- Bhimlat Kund.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Agra.
- Charges for a private air-conditioned cab.
- All parking & toll charges.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver lodging and meals.
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 1220 km.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 18800 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.