Chittorgarh 3 Day Sightseeing Tour From Agra
Take a tour of Chittorgarh the home to the largest fort in India and Asia, the Chittor Fort.
- Explore the best places in Chittorgarh.
- See the famous Chittor fort, Vijay Stambha, Meera Temple, Kumbha Palace, Padmini Palace, Rana Ratan Mahal and many more.
Chittorgarh is a historic place and is home to the largest fort in India and Asia. It was the site of three major sieges in the years of 1303, 1535 and 1567-1568 by Muslim invaders and the Hindu rulers fought bravely to maintain their dignity and independence. Originally the Chittor Fort is said to be built by Chitrangada a local king of the Mauryan dynasty. Chittorgarh is located at an average of 394 meters.
- Your tour begins with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Agra.
- You will be travelling a distance of 550 km and it would take you about 11 hours to reach Chittorgarh.
- Upon your arrival, you may pick from the following places during the course of 3 days:
- Chittor Fort.
- Vijay Stambha.
- Meera Temple.
- Kalika Mata Temple.
- Kumbha Palace.
- Padmini Palace.
- Rana Ratan Mahal.
- Gaumukh Kund.
- Kumbha Shyam Temple.
- Ram Pol.
- Fateh Prakash Temple.
- Padan Pol.
- Government Museum.
- Samadhisvar Temple.
- Ban Mata Temple.
- Keerti Stambha.
- Bhimlat Kund.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Agra.
- Charges for a private air-conditioned cab.
- All parking & toll charges.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver lodging and meals.
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 1220 km.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 18800 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.