Spritual Private Tour of Delhi Temples
On this tour get yourself enchanted by the grand and majestic temples of Delhi. Covering the ISKCON temple, Lotus Temple, Chattarpur Temple, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Akshardham Temple and the beautiful Birla Mandir (Lakshmi Narayan Temple).
- Explore the beautiful temples in Delhi on a private full day tour.
- See the famous Lotus Temple, ISKON Temple, Chattarpur Temple, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Akshardham Temple, and the Birla Mandir.
- Understand and experience the spiritual side of Delhi.
No introduction is needed for India's capital city, Delhi. Starting from Red Fort, the center of Mughal Empire to Parliament where the Power resides now, there a lot to see and experience in Delhi. Dotted with old alleys ways and posh localities Delhi is a perfect blend of the old and new. This fixed tour takes you around the spiritual places in Delhi which include the most iconic temples.
- This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel or the given address and covers all major temples in Delhi. You will visit the following places on this tour:
- Lotus Temple: The flower-shaped Lotus Temple, is a Bahá'í House of Worship and prominent landmark and attraction in the Delhi city.
- ISKON Temple: This is a Vaishnava place of worship of Lord Krishna and Radharani. It is also known as Sri Sri Radha Parthasarathi Mandir, it was established in the year of 1998 in the Hare Krishna hills of New Delhi.
- Chattarpur Temple: This temple is dedicated to Goddess Katyayani, this beautiful temple is located in Mehrauli, New Delhi. It was built in the year 1970.
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib: This gurudwara is one of the most prominent Sikh worship places in Delhi, it is known for its association with the eighth Sikh guru, Guru Har Krishan. This gurudwara house a pool which is known as 'Sarovar'.
- Break for Lunch for about 45 Minutes around noon at a restaurant of your choice.
- Akshardham Temple: Post lunch you will be visiting the Akshardham Temple. It is one of the largest religious complexes in the country. Considered by many to be a spiritual theme park, this Temple Complex is grand and picturesque.
- Birla Mandir: This majestic temple in New Delhi was established in the year of 1939, it is dedicated to Lord Laxminarayan.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Delhi city limits.
- All sightseeing using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- All parking & toll charges
- Driver and fuel charges
- Sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 8 hours
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2254 Per Vehicle