The Unseen Trail of Kasol and Grahan
Embark on a short, beautiful and one of the easiest treks of Parvati valley to explore the mountain valleys of Himachal Pradesh.
- Trek through the lush green meadows, streams and also pay a visit to the Grahan temple.
- Enjoy the enchanting views of mountains of Grahan region.
- Company of local guides.
The Unseen trail, with one day in Kasol and Grahan each, is a perfect getaway for beginners looking for an adventurous trek in the lower Himalayas. Widely popular for its dense pine forests, natural hot water springs (Manikaran), Grahan waterfall, short hikes and the valley’s natural beauty, Grahan gives the travellers an opportunity for a peaceful retreat. The crisp mountain air coupled with delicious Himachali & Israeli food with the smell of burning herbs coursing through the otherwise unpolluted air makes Kasol the so-called “Amsterdam of India”.
Day 1: Reach Kasol and visit Manikaran Gurudwara
- You are requested to report at the meeting point near Kasol Temple, Kasol by 11:00 AM, which is located near to the city centre.
- After freshening up, you can walk down to Kasol village to grab Israeli food or local food.
- You will meet the trip coordinator at the city centre for a 3-hour Manikaran Gurudwara tour.
- Reach back to the hostel and later you can enjoy with other travellers around the bonfire or can make yourselves comfortable in the cosy rooms.
- Delicious vegetarian dinner is served to you around 9:00 PM.
Day 2: Trek from Kasol to Grahan
- After having breakfast around 9:00 AM, get ready for the Grahan trek and meet the guide at the hostel.
- Grahan trek almost parallel to the riverside is one of the most beautiful short treks in Parvati Valley.
- Walk through the pine forests, and get the views of mesmerising mountains.
- The trek is almost about 10 km and you are expected to reach the homestay by evening.
- After taking some rest you can explore nearby waterfalls and temples.
- A delicious dinner will be served to you by 9:00 PM, feel the warmth by the side of a bonfire.
- Camp under the million stars to end the day.
Day 3: Trek back to Kasol
- Start the day early after a nice warm breakfast by 8:00 AM and guide will take you further ahead from Grahan for a nature walk.
- After spending a few hours, start descending down to Kasol to end the trip there.
- Stay in hostels and camps.
- Meals ( 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners).
- Camping and trekking equipment.
- Expert trek leader and guide.
- Forest permit charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3499 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.