Dhanaulti Sightseeing Private Tour From Dehradun
A hassle-free journey to Dhanaulti and back with an experienced driver.
Dhanaulti is calm, serene, splendid and wonderful. It is the place to be at during the winter. Dhanaulti is very famous for snowfall (Dec-March) and scenic view of Gangotri-Yamunotri Glaciers. ECO-Park, which is the main attraction of Dhanaulti has been developed recently by the Forest Department of Uttarakhand with the help of local youth. Out there visitors can plant a sapling of tree species in the memory of their beloved, which is called as memory sapling plantation.Enjoy the ride and the destinations without worrying about irresponsible driving or haggling over the fair.
Places of visit:
Eco Park: A ecological park developed Forest Department and locals from Dhanulti, Eco park is a pure treat for a nature lover.
Surkhanda Devi Temple: This temple is one of the 51 Shakti Peeth spread over Indian Subcontinent and is dedicated to the manifestation of the feminine divine. Also known for its architecture and its panoramic views of the snow-covered peaks of the region
- Tour charges
- Driver charges
- Fuel charges
- Pick-up and drop to hotel/residence in Dehradun city limits
- Meals during the tour
- Parking and tolls fees
- Anything not specified in inclusions above
- Sedan car type: Tata Indigo/Swift Dzire/Honda Amaze
- 6-seater car type: Toyota Innova/Mahindra Xylo/Maruti Ertiga
- A particular car model cannot be promised
- All pick-up and drop will be from Dehradun city limits (10 km)
We understand things might not go as per the plan at times. If you choose to cancel a booking, the following cancellation policy is applicable:
- Cancellation made 48 hours prior to activity/tour date: Full refund
- Cancellation made in less than 48 hours to the activity/tour date: No refund