Museum Tour Of Delhi
On this day tour of Delhi, visit all the famous museum and create lasting memories for each member of your family. Visit the National Museum, Crafts Museum, National Rail Museum, and Shankar’s International Dolls Museum.
- Explore the vastly informative museums in Delhi in a private full day tour.
- Take a tour of the famous National Museum, Crafts Museum, National Rail Museum, and Shankar’s International Dolls Museum.
No introduction is needed for India's capital city, Delhi. Starting from Red Fort, the center of Mughal Empire to Parliament where the Power resides now, there a lot to see and experience in Delhi. Dotted with old alleys ways and posh localities Delhi is a perfect blend of the old and new. This tour takes you around the famous museums of Delhi.
- This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel or the given address and covers all major temples in Delhi. You will visit the following places on this tour:
- National Museum: The National Museum of India, was established in the year 1949. This is one of the largest museums in India, it has a variety of artifacts ranging from the pre-historic era to the modern pieces of art.
- National Handicrafts and Handlooms Museum: This is commonly known as the National Crafts Museum, is run by the Ministry of Textiles, is one of the largest crafts museums in India. It was established in the year 1956.
- Break for Lunch for about 45 Minutes around noon at a restaurant of your choice.
- National Rail Museum: A great place for young and adults, it hosts exhibits on the history of Indian Railways. Situated in Chanakyapuri, the National Rail Museum has both indoor and outdoor sections featuring historical exhibits & artifacts, including an 1855 steam locomotive.
- Shankar’s International Dolls Museum: An interesting museum that showcases a large collection of dolls from many nations. It was established in the year 1965.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Delhi city limits.
- All sightseeing using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Driver and fuel charges
- Sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 10 hours
- Newspapers and water bottles
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2415 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.