New Year Getaway to Nature Camp in Coorg
Spend time with your friends in the serinity of the nature camp in Coorg, located in the remote countryside of South Coorg, this nature camp is nestled at the foothills of the Brahmagiri range.
- Celebrate the coming of 2019 amidst nature
- Enjoy the live band performances from the local artists
- Trek a short trek to Brahmagiri ranges on New Year day
Coorg, officially called Kodagu, is the most popular hill station of Karnataka. Lying serenely amidst high mountains, Coorg’s landscape stays misty throughout the year. Coorg is most popularly known as 'Scotland of India'. Misty hills, curvy roads, comfort stays, homely hospitality and of course coffee plantations make Coorg a perfect destination for people. Imagine, if you get to celebrate New Year amidst this beautiful place. Come and join us for a beautiful experience of camping and trekking on the New year day and enjoy live band performances and make your New Year special with us.
Day 1: Arrive in Coorg and check-in to the camp - Music band performance and bonfire.
- The guests are required to report at the campsite in South Coorg by 2:00 pm (Complete address is shared in the booking voucher).
- On arrival at the camps, meet the host for the trip.
- Check-in to the camps and relax before the plantation walk at 4:00 pm.
- Later in the evening, relax around the campfire and enjoy music with the live band playing.
- Dinner will be served at the campsite for all the guests.
- Welcome the New Year with your loved ones and camp under the stars to wind up the day.
Day 2: Short trek in Brahmagiri range and checkout from the camps
- Wake up to the beautiful sunrise, freshen up and have the freshly prepared breakfast.
- Start the year on an active note, take a short trek in the Brahmagiri range with an experienced guide.
- Explore the place and be back to the campsite by lunchtime.
- Delicious lunch will be served for all the guests by 1 pm.
- It'll be checkout time after lunch, bid a goodbye to the camp with a lot of memories.
- Accommodation in camps at twin or triple sharing basis
- Coleman tents and sleeping bag
- Common toilets (Separate for men and women)
- Drinking water
- Coorgi style meals (vegetarian and non-vegetarian) - Day-1: Dinner; Day-2: Breakfast and lunch
- Day hike with a local guide
- Music performance
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4025 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.