Unexplored Side Of Brahmagiri In Coorg
Go on a trek through the less trodden, green pastures of the evergreen rainforest of Brahmagiri.
- Trek through the Brahmagiri wildlife sanctuary which is famous for its elephant population.
- A chance to spot wild animals up close
- Experienced guide
- A moderate trek for people of all ages and experience
Brahmagiri if famous for its elephant population so don’t be surprised when you come across a heard. Apart from the elephants, you will see several varieties of wildlife and a lesser known waterfall during the trek. You can visit the government-run Anti - Poaching camp for some refreshments and then continue walking further into the nearby untouched wild streams and waterfalls.
Strictly no littering. Help in our efforts to keep “Coorg Clean “
08:00 am: Arrive at the reporting location and meet the group followed by the group briefing by the trek guide
09:00 am: Trek commences from nature camp in Theralu. Total trekking distance is 6 km
11:00 pm: Reach the highest peak in Coorg. Enjoy the packed lunch and a beautiful view
12:00 - 12:30 pm: Reach back to the base and trek ends
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.