Rishikesh Sightseeing Private Tour From Dehradun
A hassle-free journey to Rishikesh and back with an experienced driver.
- Visit the most famous places in Rishikesh.
- Take a tour of the scenic town on a comfortable private air-conditioned cab.
- Company of a well-experienced chauffeur who would take you around Rishikesh.
Located in the foothills of the Himalayas, Rishikesh is also known as the 'Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas'. Along with Haridwar, Rishikesh will be the first in India to be given the title of "twin national heritage cities". Rishikesh is also known as the "Yoga Capital of the World", has numerous yoga centers that attract tourists.
- Your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Dehradun city limits at your specified time slot.
- You will be traveling a distance of about 40 km and it would take you 2 hours to reach Rishikesh.
- Upon arrival you will be visiting the following places:
- Laxman Jhula is an iron suspension bridge across the river Ganges, located 5-km north-east of Rishikesh. It is one of the iconic landmarks of Rishikesh.
- Ram Jhula is another iron suspension bridge across the Ganges, located 3-km north-east of the town Rishikesh. Like Laxman Jhula, this also an iconic landmark of Rishikesh.
- Triveni Ghat is the most revered and sacred spot in Rishikesh situated on the banks of Ganges. It is the confluence point of the three rivers, Ganges Yamuna and Saraswathi.
- Swarg Ashram was built in the memory of Swami Vishudhananda, the temple is located at Gangapur, this place is famous among foreign tourists because of its ethnic touch.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Dehradun city limits.
- 10-hour car charges
- Driver charges
- Fuel charges
- Pick-up and drop to hotel/residence in Dehradun city limits
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2200 Per Vehicle