Rishikesh Sightseeing Private Tour From Dehradun
A hassle-free journey to Rishikesh and back with an experienced driver.
Located in the foothills of the Himalayas, Rishikesh is also known as the 'Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas. Along with Haridwar, Rishikesh will be the first in India to be given the title of "twin national heritage cities". Rishikesh is also known as the "Yoga Capital of the World", has numerous yoga centres that attract tourists.
Places of visit:
Laxman Jhula is an iron suspension bridge across the river Ganges, located 5-km north-east of Rishikesh. It is one of the iconic landmarks of Rishikesh.
Ram Jhula is another iron suspension bridge across the Ganges, located 3-km north-east of the town Rishikesh. Like Laxman Jhula, this also an iconic landmarks of Rishikesh.
Triveni Ghat is the most revered and sacred spot in Rishikesh situated on the banks of Ganges. It is the confluence point of the three rivers, Ganges Yamuna and Saraswathi.
Swarg Ashram was built in the memory of Swami Vishudhananda, the temple is located at Gangapur, this place is famous among foreign tourists because of its ethnic touch
Enjoy the ride and the destinations without worrying about irresponsible driving or haggling over the fair.
- 10-hour car charges
- Driver charges
- Fuel charges
- Pick-up and drop to hotel/residence in Dehradun city limits
- Meals during the tour
- Parking and tolls fees
- Anything not specified in inclusions above
- Sedan car type: Tata Indigo/Swift Dzire/Honda Amaze
- 6-seater car type: Toyota Innova/Mahindra Xylo/Maruti Ertiga
- A particular car model cannot be promised
- All pick-up and drop will be from Dehradun city limits (10 km)
We understand things might not go as per the plan at times. If you choose to cancel a booking, the following cancellation policy is applicable:
- Cancellation made 48 hours prior to activity/tour date: Full refund
- Cancellation made in less than 48 hours to the activity/tour date: No refund