Mussoorie Sightseeing Private Tour From Dehradun
A journey to witness the imposing snow ranges and the green hills of Mussoorie from Dehradun.
- Panoramic view of the lush green hills of Mussoorie.
- Tour on comfortable chauffeur driven vehicle.
- A well-experienced chauffeur to take you around the most scenic places in Mussoorie.
Mussoorie is located about 35 km from the state capital of Dehradun. Mussoorie is located at the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayan range, at an elevation of 2006 meter. Mussoorie is generally known as the 'Queen of the hills', the highest place in Mussoorie is the Lal Tibba. Mussoorie has a subtropical highland climate.
- Your tour starts with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Dehradun city limits at your specified time slot.
- You will be traveling a distance of about 30 km from Dehradun and it would take you about 2 hours inclusive of your stops for refreshments to Mussoorie.
- On this tour, you will be visiting the following places:
- Kempty falls is a stream of water running throughout the year, starting from the southwest of village Bangalow ki Kandi and then moves further northwest and falls from a staggering 4,500 ft. Splitting into five other cascades, and a 40 ft after that.
- Company Bagh is a garden with a variety of flowers and a mini lake with small water rides for kids.
- Mussoorie Jeel is another picnic spot with its artificial Lake where you can engage in boating.
- Mall Road is one of the busiest shopping centres in the city. Shopping in Mall Road is one of the top things to do in Mussoorie.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Dehradun city limits.
- 10-hour car charges
- Driver charges
- Fuel charges
- Pick-up and drop to hotel/residence in Dehradun city limits
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2500 Per Vehicle