Mussoorie Sightseeing Private Tour From Dehradun
A journey to witness the imposing snow ranges and the green hills of Mussoorie,
Mussoorie is a hill station set in the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayan range. At an altitude of 1,880 m (6,170 ft). After visiting this fairyland you will go to a serene waterfall.
Places of visit:
Kempty falls is a stream of water running throughout the year, starting from the southwest of village Bangalow ki Kandi and then moves further northwest and falls from a staggering 4,500 ft. Splitting into five other cascades, and a 40 ft after that.
Company Bagh is a garden with a variety of flowers and a mini lake with small water rides for kids.
Mussoorie Jeel is another picnic spot with its artificial Lake where you can engage in boating.
Kothal gate temple is also included in the same rates.
Mall Road is one of the busiest shopping centres in the city. Shopping in Mall Road is one of the top things to do in Dehradun.
Shiv Mandir near Kothal gate is one of the most famous temples in Dheradun.
- 10-hour car charges
- Driver charges
- Fuel charges
- Pick-up and drop to hotel/residence in Dehradun city limits
- Sedan car type: Tata Indigo/Swift Dzire/Honda Amaze
- 6-seater car type: Toyota Innova/Mahindra Xylo/Maruti Ertiga
- A particular car model cannot be promised
- All pick-up and drop will be from Dehradun city limits (10 km)
- 100% refund if cancelled before 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that