Day Trip to Raichak from Kolkata
A popular getaway from the city of Kolkata, Raichak is a small town in the Diamond Harbour, located on the banks of Hooghly river.
- A short one day trip to Raichak within 60 kilometres of Kolkata, perfect for weekend getaways.
- Visit places like the F fort, Diamond Harbour, Chingrihkali fort, Ramakrishna Mission and many more during this tour.
- Service of an experienced driver and well-maintained car.
Raichak is a small and yet beautiful town which is located in the South 24 Paraganas district of West Bengal. It is located on the banks of river Hoogly which is another name for river Ganga. Raichak houses one of the most beautiful forts of India, which almost fell to ruins but was restored in the process of making a five-star hotel, which has a view of the Hooghly river. Raichak is 60 kilometres from Kolkata and 15 kilometres from the famous Diamond harbour.
- The tour starts with your pick up from the hotel/residence in Kolkata city limits - Select the tour starting time while booking.
- The drive to Raichak is 60 kilometres from the main city area and may take up to 2 hours to reach.
- Once in Raichak, we recommend that you visit the following key attractions:
- The F fort: One of the most scenic forts of India which almost fell to ruins before being restored a few years back and being converted to a 5-star hotel, it was built during the colonial rule to watch over river Hooghly.
- Diamond Harbour: This is a harbour which located on the confluence of river Hooghly and Bay of Bengal.
- Lighthouse of Diamond Harbour: This lighthouse is still functional and guides the inbound ships in the dark.
- Chingrihkali Fort: Originally built by the Portuguese who came to India lies in ruins now, but none can fail to witness the beauty of the fort as it has some of its old charm left.
- Ramakrishna Mission: Also located close to Diamond Harbour, this spiritual institution has a scenic location as it is seated on the banks of river Hooghly.
- River Hoogly: At the end of the trip one can just relax and gaze at the mighty river and enjoy the scenic views.
- At the end of the tour, start your return journey to Kolkata and get dropped to your hotel/residence.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits)
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- The driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for 250 kilometers as per the itinerary
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4310 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.