Mussoorie 3 Day Sightseeing Tour From Delhi
About 290 km from the national capital of New Delhi lies a beautiful hill station called Mussoorie, visit this gem of mother nature and take a pause.
- A perfect place to visit near Delhi within 300 km.
- Explore Mussoorie's scenic spots.
- Take a tour of the places like Mussoorie lake, Lal Tibba scenic point, Bhadraj Temple, Christ church and other scenic spots like the waterfalls in Mussoorie.
Mussoorie is located about 35 km from the state capital of Dehradun. Mussoorie is located at the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayan range, at an elevation of 2006 meter. Mussoorie is generally known as the 'Queen of the hills', the highest place in Mussoorie is the Lal Tibba. Mussoorie has a subtropical highland climate.
- Your tour will start with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Delhi city limits.
- You will be traveling a distance of about 280 km to Mussoorie and it would take you about 8 hours to reach, inclusive of your stops for refreshments or meals.
- Upon arrival, you may visit the following places during the course of 3 days:
- Mussoorie Lake.
- Lal Tibba scenic point.
- Gun hill point.
- Company Bagh.
- Bhadraj Temple.
- Municipal garden.
- Kempty falls.
- Soham heritage and art center.
- George's Everest House.
- Nag Devta Temple.
- Mossy falls.
- Chamunda Peeth Temple.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Delhi.
- All sightseeing using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- All parking & toll charges
- Driver and fuel charges
- Tour charges
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 800 km.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 13000 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.