Delhi for Kids: Delhi Sightseeing Tour for Kids & Families
In this day tour of Delhi, specially designed with Children in mind, create lasting memories for each member of your family. Explore the vibrant atmosphere of Delhi, which can provide that perfect something to create unique experiences for Kids.
On this tour visit the Delhi Zoo, National Science Centre, National Rail Museum and Shankar’s International Dolls. Museum
- 8-hour tour of Delhi for families with Kids.
- Keep children entertained with kid-friendly places.
- Explore places like Delhi Zoo, National Science Centre, and National Rail Museum.
No introduction is needed for India's capital city, Delhi. Starting from Red Fort, the center of Mughal Empire to Parliament where the Power resides now, there a lot to see and experience in Delhi. Dotted with old alleys ways and posh localities Delhi is a perfect blend of the old and new. This tour takes you around the places which are kid-friendly and lets your little one enjoy a perfect day out.
- This tour starts with a pick up from your hotel or the given address and covers all the following tourist destinations in Delhi:
1) Delhi Zoo: Visit the 176-acre zoo near the Old Fort in Delhi that houses over 130 species, including white tigers, elephants & rhinos.
2) National Science Centre: Visit this science museum that features some exciting hands-on activities geared toward kids & many science exhibits and experiments. It also has a cafeteria.
3) National Rail Museum: A great place for young and adults, it hosts exhibits on the history of Indian Railways. Situated in Chanakyapuri, the National Rail Museum has both indoor and outdoor sections featuring historical exhibits & artifacts, including an 1855 steam locomotive.
4) Shankar’s International Dolls Museum: An interesting museum that showcases a large collection of dolls from many nations.
- Your tour ends with drop back at your hotel or residence.
- All sightseeing using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- All parking & toll charges
- Driver and fuel charges
- Sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 8 hours
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
74 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
83 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
5 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
4 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2250 Per Vehicle