Agra Day Tour from Delhi with Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
In this day excursion of Agra from Delhi, see the Taj Mahal. Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned chauffeur driven car and visit the World Heritage Sites such as Red Fort, Sikandra – The Akbar’s Tomb and of course the Taj Mahal.
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world.
- Tour Agra’s Red Fort and its magnificent palaces.
- See Sikandra - the tomb of Akbar the Great.
- A flexible itinerary tour where you can choose to skip and add a few places as per your convenience.
Agra is an iconic city in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, famous for the mausoleum built emperor Shah Jahan for his wife which he named as the Taj Mahal. The majestic monument of Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders in the world. Dotted with historic monuments Agra is a city which one must visit to understand its rich Mughal heritage. On this tour, you can explore Agra at your own pace and see places as per your choice.
- Your tour starts with a morning pick-up from your hotel or residence in Delhi / NCR city limits.
- You will be driven to Agra, which is a 4-hour ride.
- Upon your arrival in Agra you may choose to visit from the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Sikandra - the Great Mughal Emperor Akbar's Tomb: Sprawling over 119 acres in Sikandra a suburb of Agra is the tomb of the emperor Akbar. This grand monument was built between 1604–1613.
- Taj Mahal: This wonder needs no introduction whatsoever, called the symbol of love was built by Shah Jahan as a memorial for his deceased wife Mumtaz Mahal.
- Have lunch at a local Restuarant
- Agra Fort: This grand monument was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638 when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. The Agra fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- In the evening between 5.00 - 6:00 pm you will be driven back to Delhi / NCR city limits.
- You will reach Delhi by 9:00 - 10:00 pm.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon hotel/residence
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for 520 km
- Any toll and parking fees
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7900 Per Vehicle