Night Walking Tour of Ashrams of Rishikesh
Experience the urban side of the city on this walk, visit local popular hangout places, most prominent, beautiful monuments, ancient and modern buildings and gardens, heritage hotels and lake in beautiful night view.
- Offbeat experience of Rishikesh at night.
- Visit the temples and spiritual Ashrams.
Rishikesh provides the gateway for people coming to visit several holy shrines, flower-strewn meadows, countless mountain treks, rivers, valleys and mist-covered trails of the Himalayan region. We will explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, including the beautiful monuments, ancient & modern buildings and old streets of Rishikesh.
- The guests are required to report at Parmarth Niketan Ashram near Main Market Road, Ram Jhula by 7:00 pm.
- The host cum guide for the tour will meet the guests here and after a quick introduction with the group, the tour will start.
- The host will guide the guests through Parmarth Niketan Ashram, Gita Bhavan, Ganga Mandir, Swarg Ashram, which is considered as the oldest ashram in India and is a popular attraction amongst domestic and foreign travellers.
- Experience the scenic views of the town from Rishikesh viewpoint, Maharani Sri Vidyawati Kuor and Laxman Jhula, which is a suspension bridge on the river Ganga and at night witness the river shimmer.
- The 2-hour tour ends by 9:00 pm at the Laxman Jhulla.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 600 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.