Spiritual Tour of Rishikesh with Ganga Aarti
On this guided walking tour, connect the dots of spirituality, religion and science to make sense and go beyond the framework of logic, an experience designed to elevate your spiritual journey. Visit the most significant go-to places of Rishikesh.
- Visit the mesmerizing Ganga ghats in Rishikesh like the Laxman Jhula Ghat, Kevat Ghat, Bombay Ghat and more.
- Take a tour of the Trayambakeshwar Temple and the Sita Ram Dham.
- Witness the Ganga Aarti and feel the spiritual warmth of Rishikesh.
- Company of an experienced storyteller/guide.
Rishikesh, called as “Dev Bhoomi (Land of God)” is nestled on the lower part of Himalaya. It is situated exactly 42 km from Dehradun, the capital city of Uttarakhand State in Northern India. This place is the beginning point or like a base camp for pilgrims or trekkers to reach four main (Char Dham) Hindu Pilgrimage spots namely Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri. Rishikesh is embraced by lovely picturesque hilly regions, through which River Ganga swirls. This land plays a vital role in Indian Epics and Indian Heritage. It is spiritually oriented.
- You will have to report at the Sita Ram Dham, Rishikesh at 5:00 PM.
- Post a short meet and greet you will explore the Sita Ram Dham and listen to the stories related to this spiritual hub.
- Next up head to the Laxman Jhula and also explore the scenic Laxman Jhula Ghat.
- The visit to the Laxman Jhula Ghat will be followed by the visit to Kevat Ghat and Bombay Ghat, you would learn the depth of spirituality of these ghats.
- To end the tour you would be heading to the Trayambkeshwar Temple, explore the temple and witness the Ganga Aarti which is the day's highlight.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1450 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.