Spiritual Tour And Boat Ride On River Ganga
Explore the ancient city of Varanasi on foot and visit the riverside ghats, see the Ganga Aarti and take a boat ride from Manikarnika Ghat for the panoramic view of the city.
- Learn the ancient knowledge behind rituals and its importance in the Hindu culture.
- Enjoy the only guided boat tour of Varanasi where you don't just look at buildings and ghats but listen to great stories behind the same.
- Understand about life energies that exist within us, the local understanding that guide will share with you.
- Experience Varanasi in its true sense and make your journey to Varanasi truly special.
This guided tour with help you unravel the mysticism that has always been associated with Varanasi, it is due to this dimension of the city that everyone in the past longed to come to Varanasi. Included in this one of its kind tours is the experience of life energies within during the Ganga Aarti and an evening boat ride. It is an amazing experience not to be missed if you really wish to experience Varanasi in its original sense. Our highly trained guide will narrate the importance of rituals which is a phenomenal experience to have, anyone who is sensitive to life energies can experience the very strong positive aura created at the Ganga Aarti Ritual, understand the science behind rituals and this will be followed up with a boat ride, where our guide will narrate the stories and significance of different ghats and temples in Varanasi which will mesmerise you. It's a highly recommended tour for an uplifting experience that will leave a positive impact on you.
- The guests are required to report to the Dashashwamegh Ghat by 6:00 am OR 6:00 pm & meet the guide.
- After a quick briefing session with the guide, start the tour.
- We will see the sunrise/sunset on the horizon & get mesmerized by stunning views.
- Witness the mystical Ganga Arti, one of the five rituals performed for the worship of sacred river Ganga
- We will also get a chance to look at the rituals performed by local Brahmins, Sadhus, devotees walking down the ghats to offer the prayers.
- Enjoy the boat ride around Manikarnika Ghat for the most scenic views of Varanasi.
- End the 2-hour tour at Gondolia Chowk by 8 am OR 8 pm.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 840 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.