Varanasi on a Pedal Rickshaw
Outing on a pedal rickshaw is a unique experience in itself, explore the attractions of the city, century-old buildings, narrow lanes on a famous mean of local transportation.
- Explore the city of Varanasi on a pedal rickshaw with a guide.
- Visit the famous and historical landmarks of the city.
- Listen to the heartwarming stories of the stories, amazing insights of the city.
- Spend time at the holy ghats and observe the daily rituals.
Varanasi, or Benaras, (also known as Kashi) is one of the oldest living cities in the world. Varanasi`s Prominence in Hindu mythology is virtually unrevealed. The land of Varanasi has been the ultimate pilgrimage spot for Hindus for ages. Hindus believe that one who is graced to die on the land of Varanasi would attain salvation and freedom from the cycle of birth and re-birth. Abode of Lord Shiva and Parvati, the origins of Varanasi are yet unknown. The Ganges in Varanasi is believed to have the power to wash away the sins of mortals. Varanasi is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world. Its early history is that of the first Aryan settlement in the middle Ganges valley.
- The guests are required to report at Hotel Ganges Grand by 10:00 am or 4:00 pm (as chosen) & meet our guide.
- We will have a quick briefing session & start the tour of the city on a pedal rickshaw.
- During the tour will be cover: Kunj Gali, Kachori Gali, Vishwanath Gali, Kalika Gali, Manikarnika Gali, St. Thomas Church and Dashashwamedha Ghat.
- Ride through Kachori Gali and enjoy this local stuffed snack.
- Check out the hustle-bustle local market in Kalika Gali and Vishwanath Galli.
- Visit Manikarnika Ghat, one of the oldest ghats in Varanasi. Spend time to catch the glimpse of daily rituals practiced here.
- We will be visiting St. Thomas Chruch and the Jantar Mandar before ending the tour.
- The 2-hour tour comes to an end by 12 noon/6 pm at Kunj Gali Chowk, Varanasi.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 790 Per Person