Full Day Guided Tour of Fort Kochi
Take a full day guided sightseeing tour of Fort Kochi and explore tourist destinations in and around the city with an experienced guide.
- Discover the colonial city of Cochin on the Arabian Sea.
- Look at the age-old method of fishing using Chinese nets.
- See the Jewish Synagogue.
- Discover the oldest European church in India.
This half-day sightseeing tour of Kochi/Cochin explores some of the most popular attractions. Once known as the "Queen of the Arabian Sea", Kochi is a truly cosmopolitan city. You can still witness the many splendours of these cultures including the Dutch Palace, the Jewish Synagogue, Santa Cruz Basilica, St. Francis Church, the Chinese fishing nets, Maritime Museum and the Hill Palace Museum.
- The driver will receive you from your hotel in Kochi at 9:00 AM.
- The guide cum host for the tour will meet you at the lobby and after a quick introduction, the tour with start.
- You will be visiting the following places:
- Santa Cruz Basilica: It is one of the eight basilicas of Kerala. This is one of the finest and impressive churches of Kochi.
- St. Francis CSI Church: It is one of the oldest European church in India and was built in 1503.
- Fort Kochi beach: This beach has Chinese fishing nets which is a popular attraction in Kochi.
- Mattancherry Palace: This Palace was built by Portuguese and gifted to the King of Cochin. This Palace was also in the tentative list of UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Jew Town: A place where Jewish synagogue and a variety of markets exists.
- Aspinwall House: Heritage building which faces the sea and is a major spot of Muziris Biennale.
- Ernakulam Shiva Temple: One of the major temples in the city dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Marine Drive: It is a picturesque promenade in the city of Kochi, the best place to spend the evening here.
- St. George's Forane Church and Lulu Mall: Asia's largest shrine to Saint George and Lulu mall is the largest shopping mall in India in terms of the total area.
- You will have lunch at a local's favourite restaurant and after the visit, you are dropped back to the hotel in Kochi to end the tour.
- Transportation during the tour in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop from the hotel/residence in Fort Kochi.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Toll and parking charges.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6000 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.