Heritage Walk of Fort Kochi
Experience authentic Kochi on this amazing walking tour of the old town and explore some important places like Dutch Cemetery, David Hall Art Cafe, Chinese fishing nets and many more.
- Visit the most famous attractions in the city with an expert guide for the tour.
- Explore the old and impressive churches of Fort Kochi.
- Understand the mix of Portuguese and Dutch architecture.
Explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, including some hidden yet prominent lanes and places that we bet you can't even find on the internet. Visiting these places will truly enrich your experience of visiting the city, and if you are an observer, these mesmerizing places will definitely charm you and hold your interest throughout the tour. By the end of the tour, you will develop a great perspective of the city, its culture and you will also get some great insider tips and tricks to save money and to explore the best of the city. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city.
- You are requested to report at Santa Cruz Basilica by 9:00 AM or 5:00 PM as per your time convenience.
- Meet the guide and have a quick briefing session and start the tour.
- Your first visit will be to Santa Cruz Basilica, which is one of the eight basilicas of Kerala. This is one of the finest and impressive churches of Kochi.
- Visit Indo Portuguese Museum, built to protect and showcase the rich cultural heritage and Portuguese influence.
- Walk to the Dutch Cemetery which has a heavy influence of Dutch architecture in its construction.
- Next up, proceed to a beautiful viewpoint across the Fort Kochi beach.
- Post the viewpoint, next stop would be the David Hall Art Cafe, an artistic cafe which serves a variety of cuisines.
- Walk across the old streets, houses and ruins of the Fort Immanuel.
- You also visit Bastion Bungalow and Chinese Fishing Nets for which Kochi is famous for.
- Walk across the famous markets and the shopping street.
- Kashi Art Cafe which is another art cafe which serves continental food and one must the chocolate cake there.
- In the end, you will be visiting St. Francis CSI Church to end the walking tour.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.