3 Day Sightseeing Tour Of Nainital From Delhi
Take a tour of the beautiful Himalayan resort town of Nainital, a hill station near Delhi, explore its natural beauty and relax in the soothing weather.
A perfect place to visit near Delhi within 300 kms.
Explore the best places in Nainital.
See the famous Nainital Lake, Naini Peak, Tiffin Top, Naina Devi Temple, Himalayan Botanical Garden and many more during your tour.
Located at an altitude of 2,084 meters, Nainital is a city in the North Indian state of Uttrakhand. Nainital is a valley which is surrounded by mountains. It is believed that the Naini Lake is one of the 64 Shakti Peeths or religious sites where parts of the charred body of Sati (Parvati) fell on earth while being carried by Lord. The spot where Sati's eyes (or Nain) fell, came to be called Nain-tal or lake of the eye. Nainital experiences subtropical highland climate, the summers are very wet and the winters are dry.
- Your tour starts with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Delhi, at your specified time slot.
- You will be covering a distance of 300 odd km to Nainital and it would take you about 8 hours inclusive your stops for refreshments and any other meals.
- Upon arrival in Nainital, you may take a tour of the following places during the course of 3 days:
- Nainital Lake.
- Naini Peak.
- Tiffin Top.
- Pt. G.B. Pant High Altitude Zoo.
- Cave Garden.
- Naina Devi Temple.
- Hanuman Garhi.
- Himalaya View Point.
- Pashan Devi Temple.
- Hawa Cave.
- Himalayan Botanical Garden.
- Aurobindo Ashram.
- Mango Lake viewpoint.
- Pines Old Cemetery.
- Baba Karoli Ashram.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to Delhi.
- All sightseeing using private air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV
- All toll charges
- All interstate charges
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 800 Kms (can be extended)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
6 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 12490 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.