3 Day Sightseeing Tour Of Chittorgarh From Delhi
Take a private tour of Chittorgarh in Rajasthan, a popular tourist destination and the home to the largest fort in India and Asia, the Chittor Fort.
- Private 3-day tour from Delhi to Chittorgarh and back in a private cab.
- See the famous Chittor fort, Vijay Stambha, Meera Temple, Kumbha Palace, Padmini Palace, Rana Ratan Mahal and many more.
- A glimpse into the history of the region and how brave men and women fought bravely to maintain their independence.
Chittorgarh is a historic place and is home to the largest fort in India and Asia. It was the site of three major sieges in the years of 1303, 1535 and 1567-1568 by Muslim invaders and the Hindu rulers fought bravely to maintain their dignity and independence. Originally the Chittor Fort is said to be built by Chitrangada a local king of the Mauryan dynasty. Chittorgarh is located at an average of 394 meters.
- Your tour begins with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Delhi.
- You will be traveling a distance of approximately 570 km and it may take you about 11 & a half hours to reach Chittorgarh.
- Get dropped at the hotel on and after some rest, you may want to explore the local markets.
- On Day-2 you will begin your local sightseeing tour, some of the key attraction are listed below for you to choose from:
- Chittor Fort.
- Vijay Stambha.
- Meera Temple.
- Kalika Mata Temple.
- Kumbha Palace.
- Padmini Palace.
- Rana Ratan Mahal.
- Gaumukh Kund.
- Kumbha Shyam Temple.
- Ram Pol.
- Fateh Prakash Temple.
- Padan Pol.
- Government Museum.
- Samadhisvar Temple.
- Ban Mata Temple.
- Keerti Stambha.
- Bhimlat Kund.
- You should visit the most popular places on day-2 itself.
- On day-3, you may choose to cover 1-2 places in the morning before starting the journey back to Delhi.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Delhi.
- Pickup and drop-off to hotel/residence
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab for the limit of 1280 km
- The driver and fuel charges
- Driver accommodation and meals
- Parking charges, toll charges and interstate taxes (If applicable)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 20600 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.