2 Day Sightseeing Tour Of Haridwar From Delhi
Take a tour of the holy city of Haridwar and experience the charm of the scenic yet a spiritual city.
- Explore the best places in Haridwar.
- Take a tour of the enchanting places like Har Ki Pauri, Mansa Devi Temple, Chandi Devi Temple, Kankhal, Raja Birla clock tower, Shri Ganga Mandir and many more.
Haridwar is a holy city situated on the banks of Ganges in the North Indian state of Uttrakhand. It is one of the most important destinations for Hindu pilgrimage. Among all the sacred ghats in Haridwar, the largest of all is the Har Ki Pauri which hosts a nightly Ganga Aarti (river worshipping ceremony). Haridwar stands for 'Gateway of Lord Vishnu'. Haridwar lies at an elevation of 314 meters.
- Your tour starts with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Delhi at your specified time slot.
- You will be travelling a distance of 210 odd km and it would take you about 6 hours to reach Haridwar inclusive of your stops for refreshments and meals.
- Upon your arrival in Haridwar, you may visit the following places during the course of 2 days:
- Har Ki Pauri.
- Mansa Devi Temple.
- Chandi Devi Temple.
- Maya Devi Temple.
- Pawan Dham.
- Bilkeshwar Mahadev Temple.
- Anandamayi Ashram.
- Saptarshi Ashram.
- Ganga Ghat.
- Arya Samaj Haridwar.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Delhi.
- All sightseeing using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- All parking & toll charges
- Driver and fuel charges
- Tour charges
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 800 km.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
74 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
83 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
5 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
4 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 12300 Per Vehicle