Mughal Art Walk In Agra
Explore Agra's exquisite arts and crafts from the Mughal era. With this tour, experience the everyday artistry, culture & handicrafts of Agra.
- Experience the energetic and creative world of contemporary Mughal Art.
- Walk around the city, explore the rich art and culture of the city
- Experience the everyday artistry and colour that can be found in every corner of the Agra
Learn about the local industries such as carpet, jewellery making and stonework and see the creativity that these industries require, as well as the aesthetics that make it so characteristic of Indian culture. Closely observe the weaver weaving carpet, use of material and different types of threads varieties, Marble inlay work and silk artwork. Have a conversation and a cup of tea with the locals, wherein you'll get to know their artistic process and ask them questions about how these local industries work.
- We will report by 4:00 pm at Kailash cinema & meet our friendly guide.
- We will have a small briefing session & start the walking tour.
- Explore the wide range of marble inlay work and Indian Handicrafts, engaged in discussion with sixteenth generation entrepreneur running the business since Mughal times
- We will have a look into the art of carpet making, jewellery making and art of stone with the locals
- We will witness the artwork of carpet designing and see the weaver weaving carpets live to check out the works of local artisans and craftsmen at Shilpgram craft village.
- Relish the traditional jewellery, suits, sarees, silk artwork at The Art Gallery of Agra
- After 2 hours of walking, you will end the tour.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children of 0-4 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are allowed to join for free.
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Kailash Cinema, Fatehabad Road, Agra
₹ 1450 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.