Goa's Local Culinary Tour
Get ready to taste the authentic best food of Goa and feast your taste buds. Goa is known for its Portuguese influenced food culture, which is still alive and a visit to Goa is incomplete without trying this finger licking food.
- Walk in the lanes of Goa trying a variety of dishes.
- Enjoy the authentic delicacies of Goa.
- Understand the preparation of sweets & cuisine of Goa
Goa's got everything a hot tourist destination does: sun, sand, beach, churches, and most importantly food. Authentic Goan food is one of the biggest reasons tourists visit this state. Goans are emotional about their drink and siesta time but they are more emotional about their food. Goan food is spicy, tangy and largely non-vegetarian. Seafood, coconut milk, rice and spices are the main ingredients of Goan cuisine. The cuisine of Goa is heavily influenced by four hundred years of Portuguese colonialism.
- We will report by 12:00 pm or 6:00 pm (according to the time that you have chosen) at The legacy of Bombay, Altinho.
- After a quick introduction with the guide and the guests, we will start the tour.
- We will stroll through the lanes of the oldest food shops in Portuegese influenced state
- We will taste the local cuisine like Xacuti, sweet pedha, a variety of chats & cutlets.
- Sip a cup of masala tea in a clay pot.
- You will understand the preparation of most celebrated sweets of Goa.
- After 2 hours we will end the tour at MG road, Panjim with a delicious dessert.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments