Goa Art & Museum Walk
Goa & its crafts are sources of endless fascination. Experience the everyday artistry & colour that can be found in every corner of Goa on this offbeat tour.
- Explore the art gallery and cafe to
- Walk along the lakeside.
- Listen to the heartwarming stories about the art & architecture.
Goa is also known for its art & architecture. Goa also boasts a lively cultural scene, where local artists and creative minds come together to promote international and Indian art. Goa's rich cultural heritage comprises of dances, folk songs, visual arts, music and folk tales rich in content and variety.
- All guests are required to report by 4:00 pm at the Museum-Houses of Goa.
- After a quick introduction session with the guide, we will begin our tour.
- First place of visit will be the Museum-Houses of Goa, the ship-shaped museum which showcases the region's art & culture.
- Next, we proceed to the museum cafe & Mario gallery.
- Enjoy a walk alongside the lake.
- After 2 hours of the tour, we will end the tour by the Architecture School near Xavier church.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 800 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.