Walking Tour Of Old Goa Churches
Low on budget? Bored of bus/car/bicycle tours? Well, there is still a way to explore famous places in Goa, i.e., by walking! It is the most traditional and economical way to take a journey of Portuguese era at your own pace, place and plan.
Visit the beautiful churches of South Goa.
Visit the largest church in Asia, Se Cathedral.
Excellent view of river Mandovi.
Goa is equal to popular churches and beaches. The church depicts the empirical influence and religious beliefs of Goans. Select Goa walking tours to experience the magnificence of famous churches in Goa. The guide will open up pages of history of Goa as you walk through the churches, to make you understand the culture of native people. Have a great time learning and traversing in Goa.
- All guests are required to report by 9:00 am at the Chapel of St. Francis Xavier.
- After a quick briefing session with the guide for the tour, we will start the walking tour.
- We will visit the Basilica of Bom Jesus, which is a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Later proceed to visit ST. Augustine tower, the church of our lady of the rosary, which is one of the earliest church which has an excellent view of river Mandovi
- We also visit Kristu Kala Mandir, archaeological museum.
- We later proceed to visit the largest church of Asia, Se Cathedral & statue of Jesus.
- After 2 hours of visiting churches, we will end the tour at Church of St. Cajetan.
- English and Hindi speaking guide.
- Entry to all churches.
- Transportation during the tour (if required).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1150 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.