India's Highest Ziplining In Manali
1 to 40 people
Experience the highest (6000 feet from sea level) and one of the longest (500+ meters) Zipline ride in India
With our experienced instructors and world-class equipment, Ziplining in Manali will be a great experience for you. Move from one mountain face to its neighbour in a matter of seconds, in the air with nothing but a harness and line between you and the ground, thousands of feet down below. Exciting isn't it?!
- Length of 508 meters
- 330 feet above the valley ground
- Altitude of 6000 feet from sea level
- Expert and experienced instructors
- International standard equipment
- High flying ziplining experience
- Service of a certified instructor
- Helmet, harness and other necessary gear.
- Transportation from finish point to starting point (Available at additional cost)
- Photography and videography facilities (Head camera available at additional cost)
- Cost of any personal nature like snacks, beverages, souvenirs etc.
- People with special medical conditions or heart and breathing problems should not attempt this activity.
- Guests will require transport once they are at the Zipline finish point. Those who do not have their own transport back to the starting point should select the add-on.
We understand life can be unpredictable at times, and that plans can change, that’s why we are pretty flexible about cancellations. For last minute emergencies, we offer future trip credits on a case by case basis. Please talk to us before you cancel any trip with us.
- From confirmation up to 30 days prior to the activity/tour date - Full refund
- Between 15 - 29 days - 50% would be refunded
- Less than 15 days prior to departure - No refund
Please Note: Failure to show up at reporting point (till 3 hours of the reporting time) would be considered as a "No Show" case and Operator has right to cancel the trip with no refund.
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our thoroughly researched itineraries are designed to offer you access to some of the world\'s best-kept secrets. We have personally explored the destinations we offer with in-depth knowledge that goes towards making your experience more than worth your while. However, at times due factors beyond any one’s control, situations may arise which can pose a challenge to the safety and security of the group members. To minimize any negative impact, we subscribe strictly to “Safety Protocol” which is an intensive and comprehensive compilation of safety and security measures undertaken to ensure a seamless and safe experience for its guests. There are factors which are controllable and attention to them ensures lower risks and toned down consequences.