India's Highest Ziplining In Manali
Experience the highest (6000 feet from sea level) and one of the longest (500+ meters) Zipline ride in India
With our experienced instructors and world-class equipment, Ziplining in Manali will be a great experience for you. Move from one mountain face to its neighbour in a matter of seconds, in the air with nothing but a harness and line between you and the ground, thousands of feet down below. Exciting isn't it?!
- Length of 508 meters
- 330 feet above the valley ground
- Altitude of 6000 feet from sea level
- Expert and experienced instructors
- International standard equipment
- High flying ziplining experience
- Service of a certified instructor
- Helmet, harness and other necessary gear.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our thoroughly researched itineraries are designed to offer you access to some of the world\'s best-kept secrets. We have personally explored the destinations we offer with in-depth knowledge that goes towards making your experience more than worth your while. However, at times due factors beyond any one’s control, situations may arise which can pose a challenge to the safety and security of the group members. To minimize any negative impact, we subscribe strictly to “Safety Protocol” which is an intensive and comprehensive compilation of safety and security measures undertaken to ensure a seamless and safe experience for its guests. There are factors which are controllable and attention to them ensures lower risks and toned down consequences.
8 travellers found this helpful
Our trip will start from the base camp in Haripur, 14 km short of Manali. If you are travelling by Volvo bus, you are requested to de-board at the Patlikuhal bus stand and we will receive you from there and drive you to the base camp
3 travellers found this helpful
The water during the trip is fresh and it is recommended to carry your personal reusable water bottles and filters as well.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.