Kayaking Trip at Rameswaram
India has a massive coastline & some of the best locations to kayak in the world! The eastern coast of India has pristine blue waters & is dotted with harboring islands.
Kayaking is a sport that is easy to learn and anyone who is fond of it can become an excellent kayaker. Our activity center is located in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu on the southeast coast of India. The channel between India and Sri Lanka is dotted with islands, lagoons and surf spots.
We have absolutely flat water conditions everyday in our summer season from April to September on the north coast of the island & in our winter season from December to March on the South coast of the island, which is ideal for kayaking. We use sitontop kayaks for all our kayaking adventures.
Once you are here, we will introduce you to the sport of Kayaking and take you on a one day kayaking adventure. We kayak the along the coastline of the Rameswaram harboring islands, where we explore two islets and paddle near the iconic Pamban bridge, followed by a picnic on the beach. There is also an opportunity to stop along the way and snorkel around the shallow coral reefs of Mandapam town.
- Paddle along the Rameswaram coast, interact with wildlife & nature.
- Explore two islets & paddle near the iconic Pamban bridge
- Opportunity to snorkel as we navigate through the shallow coral reefs near Mandapam
- Arrival at reporting location (Kathadi South/North) and checkin at property
- Introduction to Kayaking
- Go on kayaking adventure around Rameswaram with our team
- Return by evening.
- Relax at boutique home stay with easy access to beach.
- Breakfast and check-out by 10AM
Kathadi South Stay:
Our home in Tamil Nadu, Kathadi South, is located on an island. It’s scenic, where the waters are blue, the horses are wild, the peacocks are plenty and the people are curious. In an attempt to blend with our surroundings we have a couple of simple beach huts & tented accommodation and common washrooms with solar powered showers.
- One day group kayak island adventure (4-5 Hours)
- All Equipment required
- Instructors and Guide
- Safety gear
- Accommodation on twin occupancy basis
- Complimentary breakfast
- Transfers to/from reporting address
- Any food besides one complimetary B/F
- Any other expenses
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that