Pune Food Walk
Pune is the royal destination & for centuries its known for its rich & yummy food culture. This culture is preserved in the form of small food joints by thoughtful people.
- Taste the authentic food of Pune
- Witness the preparation of famous food items of Pune
- Stroll the lanes like a local with an expert guide
Food tours are the best way to indulge in the culinary delight and make a longer lasting impression on local food. Come and join us for the street food crawl of Pune, which will offer the best local flavours in the city, taste over 7 popular delicacies, that are the must-haves in the city. This walking tour of the old city will give you a glimpse of the local life, its food and culture, ultimate Your for foodies looking to explore the city's cultural diversity through food!
- The guests are required to report outside the KFC, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune by 12:00 pm OR 6:00 pm (as selected while booking).
- The host cum guide for the tour will meet the guests here and after a quick introduction, the tour will start.
- Stroll the lanes with the oldest food shop of the old town Pune, taste variety of local dishes, tangy chats and mouthwatering desserts.
- The guests will get to witness the preparation of bright colourful local dishes like Wada Pav, Bhel, Dabeli and the spicy samosas that is a trademark pocket dish in India.
- The host will guide the guests through the lane of pani-puri and chat stalls in this delightful walk and taste the lip-smacking Indian street food.
- The 2-hour tour ends at the FC Road Pune.
Note: The ground team does a quality assurance before adding a place on the food walk. The quality and safety of the tour are assured by the team.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Kids below 5 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are allowed to join for free.
- Children of 5 to below 12 years of age will be charged at child pricing i.e. 50% of adult price.
- Any member of 12 years or above will be charged at adult pricing.
- All members must carry a valid photo ID for the tour.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Outside KFC (At the stairs), Jangali Maharaj Rd, Pulachi Wadi, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune.
- The local contact person details and phone number will be shared in the booking voucher, send to the guest via email.
₹ 1050 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.