Pink City Tuk Tuk Tour
Outing on Tul Tuk is a unique experience by itself, explore the century-old buildings, narrow lanes on a very famous means of a local travel.
- Tour the city of Jaipur on a Tuk Tuk and cover major attractions.
- Listen to the interesting & ancient stories of Jaipur.
- Understand the rich cultural heritage of the city with a visit to Hawa Mahal, Tripolia Gate Jawahar Circle, Birla Mandir, Moti Dongri and Ganesh Mandi.
- Explore the city with a guide on this 2-hour tour.
Since the time of its inception, we at yo tours, have been striving to make your trip to Jaipur the most memorable one. We understand that tourists who visit Jaipur on short-trips have the desire to explore the tourist attraction in the city. A traditional tuk-tuk ride is just what you need to make your tour of Jaipur all the more authentic. Experience both ancient and modern side of Jaipur City on this tour, an unmatched local experience with awesome stories that you to remember for a lifetime. Visit the Jawahar Circle, Birla Temple, Moti Doongri Ganesh Mandir, Statue Circle, Tripolia Gate, pass across the MI Road, Raj Mandir Cinema, New Gate, Chaura Rasta during the tour.
- The guests are expected to report at Jawahar Circle Patrika Gate at 9:00 am or 5:00 pm & meet the guide.
- After a quick briefing session, we will start the tour in Tuk Tuk.
- We will start from Jawahar Circle, Birla Mandir, Moti Dongri Ganesh Mandir, which has a flavour of a rich cultural heritage of the city.
- Later, we proceed to visit statue circle, Raj Mandir Cinema which has the meringue-shaped auditorium, MI road with famous Lassiwala, New Gate, Chaura Rasta.
- We Visit Tripolia Gate, Hawa Mahal which is one of the major attractions of Jaipur.
- After 2 hours, we will end the tour at Jal Mahal by 11:00 am or 7:00 pm.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children of 0-4 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are allowed to join for free.
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Jawahar Circle Patrika Gate
₹ 1450 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.