Private Guided Shopping Tour in Delhi
A shopping tour in the bustling city of Delhi for 8 hours while a guide takes you through the most popular market places of the capital city.
Visit the markets like Janpath and Tibetan Market, Connaught Place and Palika Bazaar, Chandni Chowk and more during this tour.
Complimentary local snacks and tea at a local's favourite place.
Company of an experienced local guide and a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
The vibrant atmosphere of Delhi markets can make shopping an adventure filled with fun. This Delhi sightseeing tour is designed to go beyond the city's streets and explore its bustling markets. Each market has a unique ambience and a treasure trove of goods waiting to be discovered ranging from arts and crafts, souvenirs, clothing, or electronics. If you are a shopaholic and also don't want to burn a hole in your pocket, this tour is not to be missed. We have curated this beautiful experience to witness a million colours of Delhi and experience it like a local, strolling through its ancient streets.
- The driver will receive you at the hotel or residence in Delhi at 10:00 AM in the morning.
- The guide cum host for the tour will meet you there and after a quick introduction, the tour with start.
- During the course of the tour, you will be visiting the following places:
- Janpath and Tibetan Market: These old and famous market of New Delhi and a great place to shop for things to take back home like handicrafts, clothing, paintings, brassware, Indian artefacts, leather work etc.
- Connaught Place and Palika Bazaar: Sprawling circular market was the largest of its kind in India very popular for branded garment shops, leather shops, jewellery and watch outlets.
- Paharganj Main Bazaar: Some of the best bargain shopping in Delhi can be found in the crumbling and chaotic main Bazaar of the Paharganj popular for clothes, shoes, jewellery, books, music, textiles, handicrafts, hookah pipes and incense.
- Chandni Chowk: It is divided into bazaars with different areas of specialization and exploration of its winding, narrow alleyways is certainly an adventure.
- Dariba Kalan: It is Old Delhi's ancient silver market full of silver jewellery.
- Kinari Bazaar: This market sells everything you need for a wedding, including saris.
- Khari Baoli Road: It has Asia's largest spice market.
- Sarojini Nagar: Sarojini Nagar market is a practically a loot, famous for its really cheap designer clothes and reputable brands surplus exports and fashion accessories.
- You will also taste the snacks at the local's favourite place with tea.
- Your 8 hours tour will come to an end after you are dropped back to your hotel/residence in Delhi.
- All transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pick-up and drop.
- Service of a knowledgable guide.
- Snacks and tea at the local restaurant.
- Water bottles.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
- Driver and fuel charges
- Parking charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3680 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.