Knee-boarding At Cherai Beach Kerala
Knee-boarding is like surfing but relatively easier sport for beginning water-sport enthusiasts.
A fun and a popular sport for which you can get the initial training at Cherai beach, Kerala. Imagine sitting on your knees on top of a kneeboard, holding a rope and getting pulled by a rope connected to a moving boat. Once comfortable, you can attempt standing up in a half squat position. It is somewhat difficult, but once you get that it's a lot more very fun. If you think this is something you'll be able to pull off? Give it a try at Cherai beach, Kerala.
- World class equipment
- 20 min activity
- All safety equipment
- Safety guides
- Safe and accessible spot at the Cherai beach
- Available daily from 9 to 6 pm
- Activity duration is 20 mins
- Wear comfortable/swimming clothing for the activity
- Activity might have some waiting time involved