Knee-boarding At Cherai Beach Kerala
Knee-boarding is like surfing but relatively easier sport for beginning water-sport enthusiasts.
- World class equipment with safety equipments.
- Enjoy knee boarding with an expert guide.
- Safe and accessible spot at the Cherai beach
A fun and a popular sport for which you can get the initial training at Cherai beach, Kerala. Imagine sitting on your knees on top of a kneeboard, holding a rope and getting pulled by a rope connected to a moving boat. Once comfortable, you can attempt standing up in a half squat position. It is somewhat difficult, but once you get that it's a lot more very fun. If you think this is something you'll be able to pull off? Give it a try at Cherai beach, Kerala.
- The guests are requested to report at Cherai beach as per the time slot selected while booking.
- Meet the guide and involve in the training session and learn about the usage of equipments.
- Go for knee boarding for 20 minutes and come back to the shore.
- Depart with a lot of memories of adventurous watersports.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Activity duration is 20 mins
- Wear comfortable/swimming clothing for the activity
- Activity might have some waiting time involved
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 750 Per Person