PADI Discover Dive at Havelock Island
PADI Certificate Course (DSD) is best for those who have little or no prior Scuba Diving experince and want to get a PADI certificate for their dive. Under the supervision of our instructors, the single dive of this certification course allow you to safely experience some of diving’s most rewarding specialty activities, while helping you learn scuba dive skills.
Swimming Skills: Not Required
Min. Age: 12 yrs
- certification from PADI
- Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of Instructors
- Underwater Videos & Photographs included
- After arrival at reporting location, we proceed with training session
- A 15 minute session where instructor will explain to how to breathe and move underwater.
- Transfer to dive site
- 45 minute dive in Open Sea
- After dive we come back to reporting location
- Collect photos & videos
- Approx. 45 Min. training in the swimming pool/shallow water
- An instructor-supervised dive in the open sea.(Approx 20 Min.)
- All Scuba Dive Equipment
- Photos & Video
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
If you wish to cancel your holiday, written notification must be given to the Company by the Lead Client. The date of cancellation will be the date the Company receives this written notice. In the event of cancellation by you, the following cancellation charges will be payable: -
- 90–61 days prior to departure 15% of total package price forfeited
- 60–31 days prior to departure: 25% of total package price forfeited
- 30–14 days prior to departure: 30% of total package price forfeited
- 13–7 days prior to departure: 50% of total package price forfeited
- Within 7 days departure: NO REFUND
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No, it is not as our trained personnel have the expertise to cater to beginners as well as experienced divers.
52 travellers found this helpful
No it is not dangerous. Scuba diving is a safe and fun activity to be enjoyed with family & friends. Just follow the instruction & safety guidelines.
65 travellers found this helpful
If you can not remove your glasses and dive then the best option is to wear soft contact lenses and dive.
63 travellers found this helpful
Yes advance online booking is mandatory. On most days especially on weekends, we get fully booked well in advance.
59 travellers found this helpful
Beginning scuba divers stay shallower than 18 meters/60 feet and because of the bright colors and warm water, the most popular diving stays above 12 meters/40 feet. Certified divers get to experience depth ranges from 12 to 18 meters.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.