Snorkeling in Andaman
Snorkeling is an adventure activity which is very popular off Port Blair in Andaman & Nicobar Islands. One can enjoy the under-water marine life and view the rarest varieties of corals by Snorkeling in the Andaman & Nicobar Islands. You can Snorkel pristine and undamaged reefs, right off white sandy beaches. Equipped with a mask, snorkel and fins, Snorkeling offers you the experience of studying the exotic wonders of the coral reefs. Snorkeling is an exciting sport that lets you rub shoulders with some unique marine species.
Snorkeling around Port Blair, Andaman at one of these places: North bay, Red Skin Island, Jolly Bouy Island, Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park, Wandoor, Mowhadhera beach.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
If you wish to cancel your holiday, written notification must be given to the Company by the Lead Client. The date of cancellation will be the date the Company receives this written notice. In the event of cancellation by you, the following cancellation charges will be payable: -
- 90–61 days prior to departure 15% of total package price forfeited
- 60–31 days prior to departure: 25% of total package price forfeited
- 30–14 days prior to departure: 30% of total package price forfeited
- 13–7 days prior to departure: 50% of total package price forfeited
- Within 7 days departure: NO REFUND
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.