Hot Air Balloon Ride in Jaipur
Hot air balloon ride over the beautiful landscape of Samode village and fort in Jaipur.
- Experience the Hot Air Balloon Flight over the royal city of India and get panoramic views of the landscape.
- Three hours of unique experience, including an orientation program while inflation & landing.
- Highly experienced and international licensed pilots.
- Safety protocols followed internationally.
- Fully refundable booking in case flight is cancelled due to weather-related issues.
Hot Air Balloon Safari Overview
The hot air balloon safari in Jaipur offers guests the opportunity to experience India from a very exclusive perspective as they drift over traditional local villages, spectacular forts, breathtaking landscapes, and hidden palaces. Our guests also get the chance to interact with the friendly, vibrant people that make India such an energetic & diverse place.
In Jaipur, we have two different flying areas. The first flying area is just to the north of Jaipur in the area surrounding the Amber Village & Fort. Please note, we do not guarantee that a flight will fly close to the Amber Fort each day as the direction of the flight is determined by the wind and weather conditions. The second flying area is little further from Jaipur in the untouched & beautiful area surrounding Samode Village & Palace.
The starting point for the flight changes each day and is totally dependent on the wind speed and wind direction on the day of the flight. The pilot chooses the launch site according to the weather conditions which will ensure a safe and enjoyable flight for all the guests onboard.
The team consists of highly experienced commercial pilots from the UK, Europe, Australia, India, and the USA, along with professionally trained operational and technical staff. Our equipment is sourced from the UK and Europe. Globally recognized standards of safety along with international operating procedures have been implemented from the outset.
- The Hot Air Balloon flights are usually done in 2 batches, morning 6 am and evening 4 pm.
- The guests will be picked-up from their hotel/residence 1-hour prior to the flight time.
- The driver will drive to the flight launch site (Amber village and fort or Samode village and palace, depending on the weather & wind conditions).
- At the launch site, all the guests will be briefed about the safety instructions and basic orientation process by the pilot.
- The flight is expected to fly for up to 60 minutes (this is an approximate time and may vary 10-15 minutes as per the weather and wind conditions).
- Once landed, the pilot will hand out First Flight certificates to all passengers as a memento of their amazing hot air balloon safari experience.
- The guests can stay for a little while or get dropped back to their hotel or alternative drop-off point in Goa.
- The cab drop-off to the hotel/residence may take up to 1-hour.
- Hotel/residence pick-up and drop
- Service of a professional pilot
- Bottled drinking water, tea/coffee, cold drinks, and cookies
- Hot air balloon flight (up to 60 minutes)
- Bottled mineral water
- Certificated at completion
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 15 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 72 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 14160 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.