Magical Andaman - Honeymoon Special
Port Blair: 03nights
Neil Island :01night
HOTELS USED :
Port Blair: HAYWIZZ @ PREMIUM ROOM AC FOR 3NIGHTS
Havelock: SANDS MARINA BEACH RESORT @ EXECUTIVE AC 2NIGHTS
Neil island: HOLIDAY INN @ NEIL PLAZA FOR 1NIGHT
Day-1 Arrival at Port Blair - Corbyn`s cove beach
Fly in to Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Sawarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit to corbyn`s cove beach , Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three-storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail, which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair. (Note- Cellular jail is closed on every Monday and national Holidays, visit to Cellular jail and Museum closes by 1600hrs and light n sound show is Open every day 1800hrs)
Day 2-Excursion to Coral island North Bay & Ross Island
After breakfast, start off for a full- day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breathtaking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress.( water sports activities available here are Scuba diving , Under water sea-walk , Snorkeling , glass bottom boat ride , Jet ski- water scooter , Banana boat ride , speed boat etc on direct payment basis) After North Bay, Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.(Note : 1) ferry depart at 0930hrs , please report to complex by 0900hrs –subject to weather condition 2) Contact us if you want a private boat for above trip perfect for 5-7 person. Optional: Diving and Sea Walk at North Bay
Important - Ferry Operation is purely subjected to Govt clearance and both the islands are closed on Wednesdays)
Day-3-Port Blair to Havelock / Radhanagar beach
After breakfast get transfer to Phoenix Bay Harbor to catch a ferry to Havelock. The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andamans with an area of 92 Sq.Kms she offers a breathe taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. It hosts two of the world’s most renowned beaches; Vijaynagar Beach and Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. On arrival proceed to selected hotel. Later visit to the famous “Radhanagar beach” enjoy swimming and sunbathing on this beach , Stay here overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort. .( Note-This day your breakfast will be at Port Blair if you are traveling by a early morning ferry ask the Hotel to give a pack breakfast, Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets provided to you please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card – subjected to weather condition , Ferry Operation is purely Subjected to Govt clearance)
Day 4-Havelock /Excursion to Elephant Beach
Trip to Elephant Beach3: Embark on the most memorable snorkeling trip, just 40 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkeling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 meter. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Note: Inclusive of snorkeling equipment and car pick up and drop to jetty. (Includes with transfers, boat charges, Guide and equipments)
· The boats to Elephant Beach are managed by a boat association who need individual guest to fill a consent form after which boats are allotted based on rotation and sharing basis.
· Due to limited boats guest may have to wait until their boat is allotted and we have no control over the wait time.
· Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
Day 5-Havelock to Neil Island
After breakfast, Check out from the resort , get transfer to Havelock harbor and Later catch a ferry to Neil Island as per ferry timings advised. Neil Island dwells with lust green surroundings of paddy fields, banana plantations and tropical trees. It occupies an area of 18.9 square kilometers (7.3 sq mi). The island is located 40 kilometers (25 mi) east of Port Blair, the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Pristine sandy beaches at Sitapur, Bharatpur and Laxmanpur are some of the best beaches to explore. A quite heaven for Bag packer traveler. The breathtaking view of sea and the lusting greeneries in the island is really rejuvenating and enjoyable for enthusiastic travelers , upon arrival at Neil island , Check in to Resort / Hotel and later sightseeing to Bharahtapur beach , Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Neil island. (Note- Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets provided to you please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card – subjected to weather condition)
Day 6-Niel Island sightseeing, return back to Port Blair.
After Breakfast Check out from Hotel/resort. Visit to Laxman pur beach and Later catch a ferry to Port Blair, return to Port Blair, Over Night stay at Port Blair. Note- Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets provided to you please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card – subjected to weather condition)
Day 7- Departure
Transfer to Airport and Departure with unlimited memories...
Accommodation in a.c room on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast and dinner only
Both ways airport transfers by a.c private vehicle
All sightseeing by a.c private vehicle in Port Blair.
All sightseeing by -a.c Private vehicle in Havelock Island/ non ac vehicle Neil island
As per Itinerary Vehicle is not at disposal.
To and fro ticket to Havelock / Neil island by a.c Cruise
All entry, monument, parking and permit charges
Meet and Assist at all arrival and departure points
·Hotel taxes applicable as on today
**Honeymoon freebies with this packages**
Welcome drink and flower bouquet on arrival
Honeymoon cake on the day of arrival at Port Blair
Fruit juice and wafers during Ross island trip
Ross island & Coral island on a boat with entry tickets to Ross island and North bay
Trip to Elephant beach by speed motor boat Havelock
01 session of snorkeling at Elephant beach for the couple
An exclusive A4 size coloured photo frame of the trip during Departure
· ST 9% on the total package cost
· Personal expenses
· Airfares / Ship fare to mainland India
· Activity charges, Jet Ski, scuba diving etc
· Expenses occurred due to bad weather, flight or ferry cancellation , strike or political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual
· Any dispute regarding child age to be settled directly with hotels
· Room Services, Laundry, Telephone charges, Ross island maintenance fee
· Additional usage of vehicle
· Cost of services which is not mentioned in the “Inclusions”
- Above package is exclusive for honeymoon couple only.
- Above is just a quote, no rooms Have been blocked, rooms are subjected to availability only, above rates are not valid during high peak season 15th Dec to 15th Jan.
- In case of political unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative Govt. ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- All the hotels on Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island have early check out 0900hrs, guest having late afternoon flights may book additional tours accordingly.
- In case ferry to Neil Island do not operate guest will be brought back to Port Blair and alternate sightseeing will be offered.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be updated to you daily basis.
- All the Hotels in Port Blair and Havelock has Extra mattress system they do not provide Extra beds
- Majority of the Hotels in Havelock do not have room service (all the foods are served on the main restaurant only), intercom and hot water facilities, although for children and elderly guest hot bucket water is available on request.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that