Munnar Honeymoon - 2 Nights/ 3 Days
- Honeymmon Cake
- Flower Decoration
Day 1: Cochin- Munnar
Your first Day at God’s Own Country, the mystic paradise between the Great Arabian Sea and Western Ghats. Upon arrival, our team will greet you at the Airport/Railway Station. On your way, it will slowly dawn why this beautiful land is known as one among the “Ten Paradises of the world”.
Ok lets face the truth! Munnar is unbelievably beautiful! The beauty of this land lies in the fact that it remained unpublicized for a long time, while many among its counterparts across the country from Ooty to Darjeeling has faced an overindulgent exposure to Tourism.
As you enter the paradise of Munnar, the cool breeze of fresh air filled with the green carpet of Plantations take you to a different level of peace and tranquility. On the way you can also watch the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colorful flowers in Blossom Garden. Reach & check in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room.
Explore the rest of the day along with the nature. Just go for a walk across the narrow roads outside your resort and carry a hot cup of coffee! The roads look less travelled and they say that if you listen closely, you can hear the Gods of the Hills singing and whispering to each other! This is going to be an unbelievable experience.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 2: Munnar
After a sumptuous breakfast at the resort of your choice, gear-up for the once in a lifetime experience - Guided Tour of Visit.Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats locally called the NilgiriTahr& Tea Gardens along with Tea Museum. Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish. The Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there. Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 3: Munnar - Cochin
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast and later pack your baggage with a promise in your lips to bring your loved ones, once again to this mystic land of Munnar.. Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays.. We await for your next visit.. Bon Voyage.. Service ends..
- The given cost is for 2 Pax on Twin Sharing Basis in the mentioned Hotel/Similar accommodation.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable taxes.
- Unless mentioned basic category rooms are considered in All Hotel.
- Toll, Parking and driver allowances.
- Any meals other than those mentioned.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Additional usage will be chargeable)
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges and any other optional activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Guest should produce Photo and ID Card at the time of check in.(PAN Card not valid)
- In case of non–availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Check-in/Check–out time at the hotel is 12.00/2.00 pm hrs.
- Unless Specified Hotels in Munnar and Thekkady will be Non AC as both are hill Stations and normal climate is below 20 degrees C.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Cochin Airport/Railway Station